Dumb Rightwingers make us all look bad. Morons without ANY logic

We are winning in the courts case after case yet these dumbfucks plot this kind of stupid shit?

I say it time after time. We are often our own worst enemies.
Right now the public is turning on the left and then some right wing moron steps up to the plate and takes the wind out of our sails.

Feel ya..one of your right wing brethren swore these people were BLM activists.

We are winning in the courts case after case yet these dumbfucks plot this kind of stupid shit?

Right now the public is turning on the left and then some right wing moron steps up to the plate and takes the wind out of our sails.

Yes, they are pretty stupid, but I suspect many of these guys just let their frustration get the best of them, and they start saying what the want to do to these tyrant kuunts.

I want to look into it more but so far I don't trust anything about this story.

Sorry but this was emboldened by rhetoric from Trump... These guys met at that 2nd amendment rally, Trump was pushing the opening of the state using inflammatory words...

By the way what court cases are ye winning...

Democrats are going to take the gloves off when they get in... Increase the Supreme court and make Puerto Rico and Washington DC states... The Supreme Court because of GOP blocking and rushing... The States because at the moment the votes for the last three senate votes havin 55% of the Vote to GOP 44%, yet GOP have the majority... It is clear that Democrats are grossly under represented in the Senate.

The capital of the U.S. would have to move if they make D.C. a State because the Capital can not be within a State, and P.R. Will never become a State...

They are not right wingers. They are Anarchists.

You believe the FBI and media?

I’ll let this play out a few days/weeks before coming to a conclusion.

Stories and facts tend to change after more investigating

A position i probably should have taken.

I want to look into it more but so far I don't trust anything about this story.

The media has not been covering it so I still don't really know what happened, not even FOX unless I hear Laura Ingraham about to go there. Glad to hear they are not right wing. Fox web site (headline) said Whitmer is still blaming Trump for it though.

Sorry but this was emboldened by rhetoric from Trump... These guys met at that 2nd amendment rally, Trump was pushing the opening of the state using inflammatory words...

Democrats are going to take the gloves off when they get in... Increase the Supreme court and make Puerto Rico and Washington DC states... The Supreme Court because of GOP blocking and rushing... The States because at the moment the votes for the last three senate votes havin 55% of the Vote to GOP 44%, yet GOP have the majority... It is clear that Democrats are grossly under represented in the Senate.

The capital of the U.S. would have to move if they make D.C. a State because the Capital can not be within a State, and P.R. Will never become a State...
The Democrats could always move the capitol to Guam, and watch it tip over!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

The Democrats could always move the capitol to Guam, and watch it tip over!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

I am just waiting for Cortez to ask if every human started to run backwards would it cause the Earth to spin backwards and cause time to go backwards and then I know humanity has lost it shit!

Forum List

Back