Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

What did I get wrong in the definition of racist?

The fact I used the word white to describe the white guy was not racist. Are you aware of what racist means?

funny how you deleted the part of my post that proves I do, and proves that you are a racist.

Funny how you the part of your post I deleted was a diversion I did not give you permission to use. The fact you attempted to use a diversion proves you didn't know what racist meant before you used it and now are trying to cover your tracks. Now explain to the board how describing the man as white is racist?

Last edited:
Was the dumb white guy racist or did he simply hate cigarette smoke? Too bad there is no vidieo!

Oh boy, another race baiting thread from Assracist. If the guy had been black, and the woman judge white, he probably would have beaten her into a coma. Then Al Sharpton would have staged a protest and Jesse Jackson would have launched a legal defense fund drive, both claiming he was a victim of white racist prosecution.

The facts of the matter show that the white guy was a racist coward for striking and spitting on this beautiful, influential, elderly, Black woman. Thats one of the main reasons he has a 90K bond. If he had been black then that would be another thread. You two must be know each other as you both are cowardly. Surely he would not have done this to Black man.
It must be a sad and lonely life when your whole world revolves around looking for racism.

Was the dumb white guy racist or did he simply hate cigarette smoke? Too bad there is no vidieo!

Well he called her Rosa Parks after spitting on her. Then he slapped her. Pretty sure he was racist. Why would he call her Rosa Parks if he was not a cowardly racist?

Hmmm, was this Chicago. Could have been Ghook! I can see that racist asshole doing that.

Oh boy, another race baiting thread from Assracist. If the guy had been black, and the woman judge white, he probably would have beaten her into a coma. Then Al Sharpton would have staged a protest and Jesse Jackson would have launched a legal defense fund drive, both claiming he was a victim of white racist prosecution.

The facts of the matter show that the white guy was a racist coward for striking and spitting on this beautiful, influential, elderly, Black woman. Thats one of the main reasons he has a 90K bond. If he had been black then that would be another thread. You two must be know each other as you both are cowardly. Surely he would not have done this to Black man.
It must be a sad and lonely life when your whole world revolves around looking for racism.

I wouldnt know but I would guess this would be the first time you actually used your brain to do more than control your automated bodily functions. Be careful you dont get a head rush.

Well he called her Rosa Parks after spitting on her. Then he slapped her. Pretty sure he was racist. Why would he call her Rosa Parks if he was not a cowardly racist?
Prove he called her Rosa Parks or that he spat on her.

Why? I'm content with the judges description of the incident.

I wouldnt know but I would guess this would be the first time you actually used your brain to do more than control your automated bodily functions. Be careful you dont get a head rush.
Yeah, you would. You've never posted anything on this forum that wasn't about race.

Yeah, you would. You've never posted anything on this forum that wasn't about race.

Actually I have but since all you do is frequent threads and make racist remarks you wouldn't notice.

Perhaps because he was a pissed off asshole. She may have been inconsiderate the way she handled her cigarette smoke around others. Still, that is no excuse for spitting in her face or slapping her.

^^^^ That's funneh!

Forum List

Back