Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

No Gracie. The guys actions being racist warranted the identification of him being a white guy. He did it because he was a racist white guy. I pointed that out.

Assuming there is nothing more to the story as originally reported, there is something seriously wrong with the guy mentally. Not he did it because he was a "racist white guy". He did it because he was crazy.

Although there is a positive correlation, it is possible to be racist while not being crazy. I mean are you crazy Ascelpias? If not, you should see my point.

No Gracie. The guys actions being racist warranted the identification of him being a white guy. He did it because he was a racist white guy. I pointed that out.

Assuming there is nothing more to the story as originally reported, there is something seriously wrong with the guy mentally. Not he did it because he was a "racist white guy". He did it because he was crazy.

Although there is a positive correlation, it is possible to be racist while not being crazy. I mean are you crazy Ascelpias? If not, you should see my point.

He was a business man. Someone should have known if he was off if that was the case. Why would it occur to him to call the judge by the name of a famous Black civil rights leader? Your attempt to excuse him is pretty pathetic.

No I don't see your point. You have believe one race is superior to another to be a racist. However if all whites like to share the same excuses for a man commuting a race crime I would have cause for it.

Forum List

Back