Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

You did...you just aren't worth going back 5 months to prove that you are a racist liar. We already know this to be fact.
Yeah, yeah, we hear you. Tell ya what, fucker. If you can post a link where I said I was a school crossing guard or that I had a job protecting assholes like you, I'll leave USMB for good. This is your chance to get rid of me. And since you're so confident that I said it, if you CAN'T produce the link, YOU have to leave the site PERMANENTLY.

How about it, dickwad? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is or are you gonna pussy out? My bet is you'll pussy out.

I don't believe you would leave...thus I am not going to waste my time searching through thousands of posts. No, not pussying out...fuckwad...just choosing not to waste my time, you are a racist asswipe and you simply are not that important to me.
Yeah, that's what I thought. You're a fucking lying pussy, just like I predicted.

There's that homosexual reference again. It's never very far from your thoughts, is it?
So you lynched a Mexican!

Faggot!

See what I mean? I can always count on you to reinforce what I say.

... And in any thread that YOU post in, I can count on said thread, devolving into a bunch of childish, off-topic rubbish.

Care to get back on track, genius?

Yet you keep on responding. :eusa_whistle:

You are losing it SJ. I bet you are trying so hard to not go off on a racist rant. I can see the veins popping out of your forehead right now...getting madder and madder now that you have been exposed as a useless racist.
As I said before, when I make a derogatory remark about your race, it's in response to one you've made to me about my race. You haven't done that yet, so there's no reason for me to respond in kind. See how that works?

Good boy. That reprimand I gave you earlier seems to have hit its mark. Now you need to stop being an asshole and you will be fit to speak to.

Speaking of childish rhetoric^^^ Leftists sit in this thread melting down with one insult after another and the one conservative is an asshole??I think not.

Edit to add: Cabbie is actually quite brilliant and a wonderful man..

SJ is good people too..

Yeah, that's what I thought. You're a fucking lying pussy, just like I predicted.

^^^^^ Ivy league poster, posting over-my-head Ivy league, indignation and riveting social commentary.

I could digest it; if only I were not a lowly, unedu-mu-cated, cab-driver (looks down at shoes) ... .

:(

Well, I guess it's settled. The guy is guilty of a hate crime, even though we've heard no testimony. The judge is black, the guy is white, he has to be guilty of a hate crime. No witnesses mentioned, just heresay. When's the hanging?

As I said before, when I make a derogatory remark about your race, it's in response to one you've made to me about my race. You haven't done that yet, so there's no reason for me to respond in kind. See how that works?

Good boy. That reprimand I gave you earlier seems to have hit its mark. Now you need to stop being an asshole and you will be fit to speak to.

Speaking of childish rhetoric^^^ Leftists sit in this thread melting down with one insult after another and the one conservative is an asshole??I think not.

SJ is good people too..
I used to think the same thing. Not any more.

Back on topic of the thread...

I would have loved to have been there when that guy found out just who he slapped! I agree he actually got off easily since he could have been held on a higher bond while testing for AIDS due to the spitting.

This creep deserves to spend the max in jail if found guilty. Generally I don't believe in "hate crime" business. A crime is a crime. But when he brought in the "Rosa Parks" comment, it was clearly a racial undertone to the act. I hope we see what happens here.

Last edited:
Well, I guess it's settled. The guy is guilty of a hate crime, even though we've heard no testimony. The judge is black, the guy is white, he has to be guilty of a hate crime. No witnesses mentioned, just heresay. When's the hanging?

Pretend that the guy is Obama and you will be calling for his impeachment.

:Boom2:

By the way, Mr. Johnny Courtroom, It isn't hearsay if she was witness to the crime - it's first-hand - completely admissible in court.

:cuckoo:

SJ is good people too..

Thank you, not all endorsements are good for for business; if you ever start thinking highly of me in the near future, try to keep it under wraps.

:eusa_shhh:

I would have loved to have been there when that guy found out just who he slapped! I agree he actually got off easily since he could have been held on a higher bond while testing for AIDS due to the spitting.

This creep deserves to spend the max in jail if found guilty. Generally I don't believe in "hate crime" business. A crime is a crime. But when he brought in the "Rosa Parks" comment, it was clearly a racial undertone to the act. I hope we see what happens here.

To my knowledge, no one has ever acquired HIV by being spat upon.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I would guess it's possible if there is an open sore on the face such as a cold sore and the saliva entered that way. Not a researcher or Dr. or the person being spat upon had their mouth open.

Last edited:

SJ is good people too..

Thank you, not all endorsements are good for for business; if you ever start thinking highly of me in the near future, try to keep it under wraps.

:eusa_shhh:
Don't worry, I won't.

SJ is good people too..[/QUOTE]

If you are not Black. :lol:

What if you are but your brother in law is? Are they mediocre or bad? :D

Correction: If you are not a black racist (like you).

Does a criminal act go from a misdemeanor into a felony when a judge is the victim?

Hate crime, victim older than 60 years old as another enhancement...yeah, you get from asshole to felonious asshole in a hurry!

Moral of the story...don't hit women, especially if they're judges.

What a freaking idiot.

Moral of the story: keep your freaking hands to yourself, just in general. Good lesson to live by.

Perhaps the spit launcher had bleeding gums. He might ,also, have aimed for her eyes.
But, whether HIV is transmitted by saliva or not, other STDs are.

Guy gets PO'd because a woman is smoking by him outside and he slaps, spits on her, and calls her Rosa Parks. Turns out he slapped the wrong person. The woman turns out to be Judge Arnette Hubbard. He is currently being held on 90K bond.

Friends shocked by attack on judge: 'She's an icon' - chicagotribune.com

Your thread title is racist.

No Gracie. The guys actions being racist warranted the identification of him being a white guy. He did it because he was a racist white guy. I pointed that out.

I see we have yet another stupid thread by one of the resident obsessive racists.

Forum List

Back