Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

Just curious, S.J., what do you know of fact of any poster that makes you superior?
Just curious, Jackson, why do you ask that question of me but not the other two who have been continually proclaiming THEIR superiority?

Go back several posts and read just your posts. You are very judgmental and engage in name calling all the time. You continually try to put yourself above others when its certainly hasn't been shown to be warranted. So, I wonder, do you have a Doctorate that makes you so much smarter than Cabbie? You call him an idiot. Why?
Perhaps you should give them the same scrutiny you give me. Somehow I don't think that will happen though. You seem much more interested in indicting me than you are in the truth.

Does a criminal act go from a misdemeanor into a felony when a judge is the victim?

No, but it does when the woman is black and you make racist remarks while doing it.

I was reading the article, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they kept going on and on about her history and record, as though THAT was the story. He didn't hit her because she was a judge or "icon in the community". I'm betting he had no idea who she was. It took until almost the end of the story for someone to get around to saying the obvious: It's terrible that this should happen to ANYBODY.

The headline says he "hit the wrong woman". There is, of course, no RIGHT woman to hit.

Does a criminal act go from a misdemeanor into a felony when a judge is the victim?

No, but it does when the woman is black and you make racist remarks while doing it.

I was reading the article, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they kept going on and on about her history and record, as though THAT was the story. He didn't hit her because she was a judge or "icon in the community". I'm betting he had no idea who she was. It took until almost the end of the story for someone to get around to saying the obvious: It's terrible that this should happen to ANYBODY.

The headline says he "hit the wrong woman". There is, of course, no RIGHT woman to hit.

it's ok to hit non-leftist women.

chris rock got pinned during an interview for his racist comments, he went around the male reporter and attacked the camerawoman. board leftist made every excuse.

so to them, you are fair game for a beating.

Thats really besides the point. The point is he hit the wrong one. He hit the one that has the clout to not only get some change out of his pocket and possibly some jail time but also one the wields a great deal of influence in the community. She has a very large network that could possibly cause issue for this guys business in the future.

Some of the brightest people in society drive cabs. They get to observe so many different people. They must have you holed up in the freezer passing frozen fries to the fry cook.

Actually, I seem to remember SJ claiming that he protected citizens (cop) when I was first introduced to his racist rants. So he is probably a school crossing guard.
Got a link to back that up, dickhead? Your desperation is really showing now.

Back up that you are a school crossing guard, a racist or claim to have a job where you protect assholes like me? Be specific, because I remember you saying this. Perhaps you can save me the trouble of the search.

it's ok to hit non-leftist women.

chris rock got pinned during an interview for his racist comments, he went around the male reporter and attacked the camerawoman. board leftist made every excuse.

so to them, you are fair game for a beating.

Chris Rock didnt hit anyone. He grabbed the camera and threw it but dont let reality mess up a good story. Why do you clowns think you are smart enough to get anything past people?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzDLGk0tvas"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzDLGk0tvas[/ame]

Last edited:
Just curious, Jackson, why do you ask that question of me but not the other two who have been continually proclaiming THEIR superiority?

Go back several posts and read just your posts. You are very judgmental and engage in name calling all the time. You continually try to put yourself above others when its certainly hasn't been shown to be warranted. So, I wonder, do you have a Doctorate that makes you so much smarter than Cabbie? You call him an idiot. Why?
Perhaps you should give them the same scrutiny you give me. Somehow I don't think that will happen though. You seem much more interested in indicting me than you are in the truth.

Sorry, Jackson was all up in my shit in another thread...so there goes that argument!

Actually, I seem to remember SJ claiming that he protected citizens (cop) when I was first introduced to his racist rants. So he is probably a school crossing guard.

Back up that you are a school crossing guard, a racist or claim to have a job where you protect assholes like me? Be specific, because I remember you saying this. Perhaps you can save me the trouble of the search.
Either one, you lying piece of shit. Back it up or admit you're a fucking liar.

Listed below are quotes from posts from the preceding pages. Tell me you don't sound like a real jerk. A small ,insignificant jerk.

* "I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite", dumbass. No wonder you're a cab driver. "

* "And the janitor chimes in. How cute."

* "You drive a cab because you're an idiot. No offense."

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't exist."

* I'm not pissed, and I don't need government assistance. Never did, never will. I can make it on my own, unlike slugs like you who have never held a job in your life. You probably know where every welfare facility is, all the phone numbers, and their hours of operation."

Sorry, Jackson was all up in my shit in another thread...so there goes that argument!
Link?

lol. sorry.

Listed below are quotes from posts from the preceding pages. Tell me you don't sound like a real jerk. A small ,insignificant jerk.

* "I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite", dumbass. No wonder you're a cab driver. "

* "And the janitor chimes in. How cute."

* "You drive a cab because you're an idiot. No offense."

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't exist."

* I'm not pissed, and I don't need government assistance. Never did, never will. I can make it on my own, unlike slugs like you who have never held a job in your life. You probably know where every welfare facility is, all the phone numbers, and their hours of operation."
Two things:

1. You selectively cherry pick my comments but don't put post the comments I was responding to.

2. You assigned a comment to me that was made by Nutzo.

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't

Proof that you are being selective in your condemnation, you disingenuous dick.

Either one, you lying piece of shit. Back it up or admit you're a fucking liar.

Nah...I don't think I am lying. Does your job entail 'protecting' assholes like me?

That was me!

Forum List

Back