Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite", dumbass. No wonder you're a cab driver.

No, that's the right word.

hyp·o·crite
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

That would be YOU.

I drive a cab because it enables me to slip off the grid and fight the good fight in secrecy.

Shhhhh!
You drive a cab because you're an idiot. No offense.

He drives a cab because he is a productive American.

You must be Cabbie's spokesperson.

Nope...there is nothing wrong with working. You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't exist.

I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite", dumbass. No wonder you're a cab driver.

hyp·o·crite
noun

That would be YOU.

I drive a cab because it enables me to slip off the grid and fight the good fight in secrecy.

Shhhhh!

Some of the brightest people in society drive cabs. They get to observe so many different people. They must have you holed up in the freezer passing frozen fries to the fry cook.

Nope...there is nothing wrong with working. You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't exist.
I'm not pissed, and I don't need government assistance. Never did, never will. I can make it on my own, unlike slugs like you who have never held a job in your life. You probably know where every welfare facility is, all the phone numbers, and their hours of operation.

hyp·o·crite
noun

That would be YOU.

Shhhhh!

Some of the brightest people in society drive cabs. They get to observe so many different people. They must have you holed up in the freezer passing frozen fries to the fry cook.
:lol:

I'm not pissed, and I don't need government assistance. Never did, never will. I can make it on my own, unlike slugs like you who have never held a job in your life. You probably know where every welfare facility is, all the phone numbers, and their hours of operation.

Just curious, S.J., what do you know of fact of any poster that makes you superior?

Science tells us, the least educated are prejudiced. And the highest morality usually is those who are empathetic. And again, that would be those who are least judgmental.

Last edited:

Just curious, S.J., what do you know of fact of any poster that makes you superior?
Just curious, Jackson, why do you ask that question of me but not the other two who have been continually proclaiming THEIR superiority?

:lol: he knows nothing.

Just curious, Jackson, why do you ask that question of me but not the other two who have been continually proclaiming THEIR superiority?

Calling you a dumbass is not claiming superiority. Its simply making an observation many people agree with.

You sure know a lot about something you claim you dont need. :lol:

hyp·o·crite
noun

That would be YOU.

Shhhhh!

Actually, I seem to remember SJ claiming that he protected citizens (cop) when I was first introduced to his racist rants. So he is probably a school crossing guard.

:lol: pathetic.

Actually, I seem to remember SJ claiming that he protected citizens (cop) when I was first introduced to his racist rants. So he is probably a school crossing guard.
Got a link to back that up, dickhead? Your desperation is really showing now.

Go back several posts and read just your posts. You are very judgmental and engage in name calling all the time. You continually try to put yourself above others when its certainly hasn't been shown to be warranted. So, I wonder, do you have a Doctorate that makes you so much smarter than Cabbie? You call him an idiot. Why?

Forum List

Back