Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

Not really. I was not the one debating the merits of the law. My power lies with the judge.

The judge doesn't even know that you exist. No one in power cares any more what you think than they care about what I think. Does that stop either of us from discussing the case on USBD? Of course not. You remark needed no clarification as that it was irrelevant. There was no suggestion I believed I had any power over the outcome of this case.

I've been responding to your attempts to aggravate because I find you amusing. Have a nice day!

Yeah she does know me. I've worked with her in the past and she has spoken at a one of my organizations functions. Again I was not telling you not to discuss it. I was telling you that no one with power cared what you thought about the law already in place.

Thank you Captain Obvious! You may want to visit hundreds of other threads on USBD and spread the news that no one in power cares about the discussions here.

The judge doesn't even know that you exist. No one in power cares any more what you think than they care about what I think. Does that stop either of us from discussing the case on USBD? Of course not. You remark needed no clarification as that it was irrelevant. There was no suggestion I believed I had any power over the outcome of this case.

I've been responding to your attempts to aggravate because I find you amusing. Have a nice day!

Yeah she does know me. I've worked with her in the past and she has spoken at a one of my organizations functions. Again I was not telling you not to discuss it. I was telling you that no one with power cared what you thought about the law already in place.

Thank you Captain Obvious! You may want to visit hundreds of other threads on USBD and spread the news that no one in power cares about the discussions here.

I would and have done so when and if I started the thread.

No one in power cares that you started the thread. Of course no one ever implied that any one in power cares what is discussed here. It is just something you decided to pull out of you ass as if it matters.

It does say a lot that when someone has a different point of view than your own that you then bring up that no one in power cares.

No one in power cares that you started the thread. Of course no one ever implied that any one in power cares what is discussed here. It is just something you decided to pull out of you ass as if it matters.

It does say a lot that when someone has a different point of view than your own that you then bring up that no one in power cares.

I didn't start the thread discussing the merits of the law. I started the thread alerting the board members of the incident. The people in power do not have anything to do with that. I didnt say you implied that someone in power cared. I just reminded you of the fact that no one does.

It says a lot when you get offended by that. I dont mind you have a different opinion. The point was I didn't offer my opinion on the merits of the law.

Instead of believing this obviously biased report that sounds pretty fishy to begin with, like the rest of the drones in this thread, why don't you show some independent thinking and wait for the other side of the story? Maybe because you're the type who believes everyone is guilty until proven innocent?

You like to claim wisdom all the time, why don't you show some, or do you think you can make a judgement with only half the story?

So, the guy slaps a US judge and spits on her and you think that she is probably lying or that the guy was just having a NEGRO flashback?

Don't accuse me of being the type who believes everyone is guilty until proven innocent, because that could not BE any more wrong, sir.

Women falsely accuse men all the time, I get that. I seriously doubt that a US judge would put her career on the line just because a guy looked at her funny.

Also, I am not very quick to play the race card, I think most of the time, it's hogwash. In this case the guy made a racially based statement. It boils down to who I believe, the guy or the judge.

At this time, I'm going to avoid the X-mass rush and side with the judge, as I do not believe she would have concocted this.
Again, you have the guy tried, convicted, and sentenced, based on this one article BEFORE any hearings, pleas, testimonies, anything. Your comments are also biased and misleading.

No one said anything happened because "he looked at her funny", yet you're implying that.

You don't KNOW that he referenced Rosa Parks. You left out the word "allegedly".

You don't KNOW that he spat in her face. You left out the word "allegedly" again. That "spitting" accusation is a pretty common charge by people trying to make a case for racism and it's something that is rarely proven, if ever. I would think you would want to see some DNA proof before you just accept it (and a judge would know to collect it). Nah, you're too wise for that, you just instinctively know he did that, right? You don't seem to require any proof of any kind.

I didn't see any quotes from witnesses, did you?

You actually don't know a fucking thing about the incident, other than what the article said, yet you made a judgment. You, sir, should NEVER serve on a jury.

Is there RIGHT woman to slap? Can we ALL expect this same standard? 90K and jail time for what, if it had happened to any other woman, this self-same judge would have probably just told the victim to "DEAL WITH IT", and throw out the case as petty waste of tax payers time . I have been slapped and worse, because I looked at a black woman and she didn't like it. I am not a judge, but I CAN judge. What a bloody joke.

Tell us the entire story, MaryL, not just your version, please.

Instead of believing this obviously biased report that sounds pretty fishy to begin with, like the rest of the drones in this thread, why don't you show some independent thinking and wait for the other side of the story? Maybe because you're the type who believes everyone is guilty until proven innocent?

You like to claim wisdom all the time, why don't you show some, or do you think you can make a judgement with only half the story?

So, the guy slaps a US judge and spits on her and you think that she is probably lying or that the guy was just having a NEGRO flashback?

Don't accuse me of being the type who believes everyone is guilty until proven innocent, because that could not BE any more wrong, sir.

Women falsely accuse men all the time, I get that. I seriously doubt that a US judge would put her career on the line just because a guy looked at her funny.

Also, I am not very quick to play the race card, I think most of the time, it's hogwash. In this case the guy made a racially based statement. It boils down to who I believe, the guy or the judge.

At this time, I'm going to avoid the X-mass rush and side with the judge, as I do not believe she would have concocted this.
Again, you have the guy tried, convicted, and sentenced, based on this one article BEFORE any hearings, pleas, testimonies, anything. Your comments are also biased and misleading.

No one said anything happened because "he looked at her funny", yet you're implying that.

You don't KNOW that he referenced Rosa Parks. You left out the word "allegedly".

You don't KNOW that he spat in her face. You left out the word "allegedly" again. That "spitting" accusation is a pretty common charge by people trying to make a case for racism and it's something that is rarely proven, if ever. I would think you would want to see some DNA proof before you just accept it (and a judge would know to collect it). Nah, you're too wise for that, you just instinctively know he did that, right? You don't seem to require any proof of any kind.

You actually don't know a fucking thing about the incident, other than what the article said, yet you made a judgment. You, sir, should NEVER serve on a jury.

So, you're bent because I have an opinion about something?

Get over it.

Get over it.
No, just pointing out your prejudice and stupidity.

Get over it.

:doubt: You are pathetic. MadCabbie is prejudiced because he disagrees with you. :lol: Teaper racists are a joke. :lmao:

Get over it.

:doubt: You are pathetic. MadCabbie is prejudiced because he disagrees with you. :lol: Teaper racists are a joke. :lmao:
He's prejudiced because he made a judgment with only part of the story. Take your trolling bullshit somewhere else, the adults are trying to have a conversation here.

He's prejudiced because he made a judgment with only part of the story. Take your trolling bullshit somewhere else, the adults are trying to have a conversation here.

You are incapable of an adult conversation. All it takes is someone disagreeing with you before you start spewing racist nonsense.

But in this case, we agree. Due process and innocence before being proven is paramount to our Constitution. There are always two sides to a story. BUT, I see no reason for an elected judge to lie. If it comes down to he said she said...I will believe her. But wasn't their a witness?

You are incapable of an adult conversation. All it takes is someone disagreeing with you before you start spewing racist nonsense.

But in this case, we agree. Due process and innocence before being proven is paramount to our Constitution. There are always two sides to a story. BUT, I see no reason for an elected judge to lie. If it comes down to he said she said...I will believe her. But wasn't their a witness?
If the business owner was black, and the judge was white, would you be so quick to believe her? Be honest.

Why was the judge following him? According to the article, he was walking away from her and she was the one who wasn't letting it go. Sounds to me like she was looking for a fight. How do we know she didn't grab his arm to keep him there? How do we know SHE didn't spit on HIM? Too many unanswered questions and too much assuming.

If the business owner was black, and the judge was white, would you be so quick to believe her? Be honest.

Sure I would. I am not a racist like you! I am not a teaper, I believe in law and order and respect authority. One day you will learn...it is you that brings up race at every turn and it is you that lets race determine your decision making process.

Sure I would. I am not a racist like you! I am not a teaper, I believe in law and order and respect authority. One day you will learn...it is you that brings up race at every turn and it is you that lets race determine your decision making process.
Hey stupid, did you read the OP? What's the thread title, idiot?

Why was the judge following him? According to the article, he was walking away from her and she was the one who wasn't letting it go. Sounds to me like she was looking for a fight. How do we know she didn't grab his arm to keep him there? How do we know SHE didn't spit on HIM? Too many unanswered questions and too much assuming.

The two argued and Nicosia, who is white, stepped near her face and said, “Rosa Parks, move,” and spit in her face, prosecutors said. As he walked away, the Law Division judge followed him and called out for assistance.

Nicosia then turned and allegedly slapped the judge on the left side of her face with an open hand, prosecutors said. He was then arrested by sheriff’s deputies and charged with four counts of aggravated battery and a hate crime.

Seems as if something is blinding you and causing reading comprehension problems.

Hey stupid, did you read the OP? What's the thread title, idiot?

Oh, I see..so you think the lady is a liar because she is black and you blindly support the accused because he is white. Makes sense now.

Only a racist like you would think the answer would be any different. You project way too much and you are very inept at hiding it.

Forum List

Back