Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

Perhaps you should give them the same scrutiny you give me. Somehow I don't think that will happen though. You seem much more interested in indicting me than you are in the truth.

Listed below are quotes from posts from the preceding pages. Tell me you don't sound like a real jerk. A small ,insignificant jerk.

* "I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite", dumbass. No wonder you're a cab driver. "

* "And the janitor chimes in. How cute."

* "You drive a cab because you're an idiot. No offense."

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't exist."

* I'm not pissed, and I don't need government assistance. Never did, never will. I can make it on my own, unlike slugs like you who have never held a job in your life. You probably know where every welfare facility is, all the phone numbers, and their hours of operation."
Two things:

1. You selectively cherry pick my comments but don't put post the comments I was responding to.

2. You assigned a comment to me that was made by Nutzo.

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't

Proof that you are being selective in your condemnation, you disingenuous dick.

Alright, take that one quote out. You call someone an idiot because he drives a cab. Just what do you do that makes you so incredibly valuable to society that you can tear down others?

Then someone else comments and you call him the "janitor." That's nice. I've known janitors. They are nice people with credible opinions as well as cab drivers. So, again, I ask you. What attributes of yours are so great that you find yourself superior to cab drivers and janitors? Just what do you do, anyway? Tell me your educational resume' as well. I anxiously await to be impressed.

Back up that you are a school crossing guard, a racist or claim to have a job where you protect assholes like me? Be specific, because I remember you saying this. Perhaps you can save me the trouble of the search.
Either one, you lying piece of shit. Back it up or admit you're a fucking liar.

Nah...I don't think I am lying. Does your job entail 'protecting' assholes like me?
You KNOW you're lying. Post a link or admit you made it up.

Listed below are quotes from posts from the preceding pages. Tell me you don't sound like a real jerk. A small ,insignificant jerk.

* "I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite", dumbass. No wonder you're a cab driver. "

* "And the janitor chimes in. How cute."

* "You drive a cab because you're an idiot. No offense."

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't exist."

* I'm not pissed, and I don't need government assistance. Never did, never will. I can make it on my own, unlike slugs like you who have never held a job in your life. You probably know where every welfare facility is, all the phone numbers, and their hours of operation."
Two things:

1. You selectively cherry pick my comments but don't put post the comments I was responding to.

* "You must be that white trailer trash, living off the government dime. The only reason you are pissed is because you think you would get more if blacks didn't

Alright, take that one quote out. You call someone an idiot because he drives a cab. Just what do you do that makes you so incredibly valuable to society that you can tear down others?

Then someone else comments and you call him the "janitor." That's nice. I've known janitors. They are nice people with credible opinions as well as cab drivers. So, again, I ask you. What attributes of yours are so great that you find yourself superior to cab drivers and janitors? Just what do you do, anyway? Tell me your educational resume' as well. I anxiously await to be impressed.
Sorry to disappoint you, Jackoff, but I'm not about to jump through any hoops for you. I don't answer to you, if you don't like something I say, that's your problem.

Nah...I don't think I am lying. Does your job entail 'protecting' assholes like me?
Come on, fucker, I don't have all night. Where's the link?

This was from when I first joined the forum. You KNOW you said it...I may or may not find it....I may or may not look...but I am NOT lying and you know it!

Still doesn't change the fact that you are a racist piece of shit.

Two things:

Sorry to disappoint you, Jackoff, but I'm not about to jump through any hoops for you. I don't answer to you, if you don't like something I say, that's your problem.

You didn't disappoint in the least. You lived up to my expectations completely. :)

This was from when I first joined the forum. You KNOW you said it...I may or may not find it....I may or may not look...but I am NOT lying and you know it!

You're not gonna look because you know I didn't say it, you lying piece of shit.

You didn't disappoint in the least. You lived up to my expectations completely. :)
So what? Do you think your opinion matters to me?

You're not gonna look because you know I didn't say it, you lying piece of shit.

You did...you just aren't worth going back 5 months to prove that you are a racist liar. We already know this to be fact.

Yet you keep on responding. :eusa_whistle:

You are losing it SJ. I bet you are trying so hard to not go off on a racist rant. I can see the veins popping out of your forehead right now...getting madder and madder now that you have been exposed as a useless racist.

Evidently it does. You keep responding when this discussion should be over.

You did...you just aren't worth going back 5 months to prove that you are a racist liar. We already know this to be fact.
Yeah, yeah, we hear you. Tell ya what, fucker. If you can post a link where I said I was a school crossing guard or that I had a job protecting assholes like you, I'll leave USMB for good. This is your chance to get rid of me. And since you're so confident that I said it, if you CAN'T produce the link, YOU have to leave the site PERMANENTLY.

How about it, dickwad? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is or are you gonna pussy out? My bet is you'll pussy out.

You are losing it SJ. I bet you are trying so hard to not go off on a racist rant. I can see the veins popping out of your forehead right now...getting madder and madder now that you have been exposed as a useless racist.
As I said before, when I make a derogatory remark about your race, it's in response to one you've made to me about my race. You haven't done that yet, so there's no reason for me to respond in kind. See how that works?

As I said before, when I make a derogatory remark about your race, it's in response to one you've made to me about my race. You haven't done that yet, so there's no reason for me to respond in kind. See how that works?

Good boy. That reprimand I gave you earlier seems to have hit its mark. Now you need to stop being an asshole and you will be fit to speak to.

Yeah, yeah, we hear you. Tell ya what, fucker. If you can post a link where I said I was a school crossing guard or that I had a job protecting assholes like you, I'll leave USMB for good. This is your chance to get rid of me. And since you're so confident that I said it, if you CAN'T produce the link, YOU have to leave the site PERMANENTLY.

How about it, dickwad? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is or are you gonna pussy out? My bet is you'll pussy out.

I don't believe you would leave...thus I am not going to waste my time searching through thousands of posts. No, not pussying out...fuckwad...just choosing not to waste my time, you are a racist asswipe and you simply are not that important to me.

Show me where I have made a derogatory remark about your race. :eusa_liar::doubt:

Talk about lying!

Good boy. That reprimand I gave you earlier seems to have hit its mark. Now you need to stop being an asshole and you will be fit to speak to.

Don't hold your breath...he won't be able to hold it in much longer.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back