Dumb White Guy Slaps the Wrong Woman

The police should have beat him senseless and claimed he was resisting arrest.

No, that would be an abuse of power. That is never acceptable.

They do that alot even when its not warranted. I think in this case its warranted. You harm a woman or a child the cops should get extra practice time with you.

No. Official abuse of power leads to contempt of the people, and that leads to abuse of the people at will. Never, ever think that you can go just a little way down that road. That is one of the major problems with the countries in Africa, that sort of official abuse is condoned.

Oh, OK. I was slapped, and then threatened in public for no reason by a person that mistakenly thought I was mocking her. On a crowded bus, packed with eye witnesses. But nobody saw anything. And, the police basically told me, this sometimes happens, oh well, and shrugged their shoulders. They had to deal with car accidents, murders and the general urban mayhem. Do you believe how this issue was dealt with was really fair? I didn't get that option.

Sounds like a personal issue that has nada to do with the topic. You should have slapped her back. This guy spit on and slapped a Black female judge outside of a courthouse. Then called her Rosa Parks alerting everyone he was bigot and possibly a rasict on top of being a coward. Big difference in her value to the community and yours.

Oh, OK. I was slapped, and then threatened in public for no reason by a person that mistakenly thought I was mocking her. On a crowded bus, packed with eye witnesses. But nobody saw anything. And, the police basically told me, this sometimes happens, oh well, and shrugged their shoulders. They had to deal with car accidents, murders and the general urban mayhem. Do you believe how this issue was dealt with was really fair? I didn't get that option.

Life ISN'T FAIR. Whoever told you that was a liar! You do the best you can and learn how to take care of yourself. That's one reason why I don't ride public transport for the most part. Too many assholes and I don't want to have to fight anyone.

Apparently the Historical figure Rosa Parks didn't want to go smoke in the back of the bus?

Ya' learn something new everyday.

Guy gets PO'd because a woman is smoking by him outside and he slaps, spits on her, and calls her Rosa Parks. Turns out he slapped the wrong person. The woman turns out to be Judge Arnette Hubbard. He is currently being held on 90K bond.

Friends shocked by attack on judge: 'She's an icon' - chicagotribune.com

Let me guess, you don't see this post as racist even though you made a point of the color of the person involved.

I would neg you for being a racist fuckwad if you had your rep on. That would have been two in less than 15 minutes, one of them white.

Last edited:

Life ISN'T FAIR. Whoever told you that was a liar! You do the best you can and learn how to take care of yourself. That's one reason why I don't ride public transport for the most part. Too many assholes and I don't want to have to fight anyone.

I concur. Try telling this "judge" Hubbard that. Slapping a fine of 90 thousand dollars and jail for THIS? If this witch knew what message she was sending, that elitists deserve "special treatment" because of their class, she might cringe. The rest of us aren't finding this acceptable.

Guy gets PO'd because a woman is smoking by him outside and he slaps, spits on her, and calls her Rosa Parks. Turns out he slapped the wrong person. The woman turns out to be Judge Arnette Hubbard. He is currently being held on 90K bond.

Let me guess, you don't see this post as racist even though you made a point of the color of the person involved.

I would neg you for being a racist fuckwad if you had your rep on. That would have been two in less than 15 minutes, one of them white.

Sorry you cant relive your stress. Let me guess. You missed the part where the white guy called her Rosa Parks, spit and slapped her? The reason I pointed out he was white was because his actions were racist dummy. If you cant deal with that go kick rocks.

But it is not racist when your Teaper buddies do the same thing. Neg'd for being a hypocrite and an asshole.

Not really neg'd...too much effort. But you are a pussy!

Sorry you cant relive your stress. Let me guess. You missed the part where the white guy called her Rosa Parks, spit and slapped her? The reason I pointed out he was white was because his actions were racist dummy. If you cant deal with that go kick rocks.

Slow down, we know how these accusations usually end. Havent we learned anything from the Tawana Brawleys in your community? Lets wait for the facts to come out.

Slow down, we know how these accusations usually end. Havent we learned anything from the Tawana Brawleys in your community? Lets wait for the facts to come out.

Theres no slowing down. Shes a judge. His ass is grass. I know this stresses you but get used to it.

How does that change the fact that you mentioned his skin color in the thread title? Does him being a racist fuckwad justify you being one? Would you being a racist justify me using the N word to describe you?

But it is not racist when your Teaper buddies do the same thing. Neg'd for being a hypocrite and an asshole.

Not really neg'd...too much effort. But you are a pussy!

I don't have any T'per buddies.

How does that change the fact that you mentioned his skin color in the thread title? Does him being a racist fuckwad justify you being one? Would you being a racist justify me using the N word to describe you?

Who told you I needed to justify using his color in the thread title? Your opinion that I am racist for using it only proves you are bereft of knowledge needed to accurately define the term racist. You can use whatever word you wish to describe me. Your conniptions don't bother me in the least.

Who told you I needed to justify using his color in the thread title? Your opinion that I am racist for using it only proves you are bereft of knowledge needed to accurately define the term racist. You can use whatever word you wish to describe me. Your conniptions don't bother me in the least.

What did I get wrong in the definition of racist? Haven't you argued that blacks are superior because they built the pyramids when other races weren't able to do anything similar, even though it is a blatant lie?

What did I get wrong in the definition of racist?

The fact I used the word white to describe the white guy was not racist. Are you aware of what racist means?

Oh boy, another race baiting thread from Assracist. If the guy had been black, and the woman judge white, he probably would have beaten her into a coma. Then Al Sharpton would have staged a protest and Jesse Jackson would have launched a legal defense fund drive, both claiming he was a victim of white racist prosecution.

What did I get wrong in the definition of racist?

The fact I used the word white to describe the white guy was not racist. Are you aware of what racist means?

funny how you deleted the part of my post that proves I do, and proves that you are a racist.

Oh boy, another race baiting thread from Assracist. If the guy had been black, and the woman judge white, he probably would have beaten her into a coma. Then Al Sharpton would have staged a protest and Jesse Jackson would have launched a legal defense fund drive, both claiming he was a victim of white racist prosecution.

The facts of the matter show that the white guy was a racist coward for striking and spitting on this beautiful, influential, elderly, Black woman. Thats one of the main reasons he has a 90K bond. If he had been black then that would be another thread. You two must be know each other as you both are cowardly. Surely he would not have done this to Black man.

Forum List

Back