dumb whoopie strikes again

She shouldn't be suspended.

This is all so fucking stupid.

People should be able to say their opinion without this cancel shit.

That entire show should be cancelled. Everyone on there is a piece of mindless shit. That show has done more damage than anything else and made people dumber.

Whoopi might be the worst one as she is a racist, biogted, uninformed and closed minded bitch on there.

It's a shame. I used to like her movies. Burglar, fatal beauty and jumping jack flash were solid comedies. Now I can't even stand to hear her open her mouth.

She shouldn't be suspended.

This is all so fucking stupid.

People should be able to say their opinion without this cancel shit.
Trouble is, if you’re on the Right you’re cancelled , People have been canceled for questioning the origin, treatment of the Virus!!

I probably know more about the holocaust than most whites...so how easy it is to come off stupid when you claim to know more than an entire group of people, or that an entire group of people are ignorant of something and you aren't?.

I'll excuse your inability to spell at at fourth grade level.

It's ironic that most holocaust deniers and the current crop of conservatives in this country that want to deny racism, the holocaust and true american history seem to be overwhelmingly white.
We don't deny the Holocaust or true American history or racism, you racist liberals do that.

Whoopi.jpg

That reminds me that I have to mop the floor when I get home.

View attachment 596065

That reminds me that I have to mop the floor when I get home.
What a Ugly Bitch! I can understand her racing it’s not about “ race” ( even though it was) but does she honestly believe there are differences between that and religion???? She NEVER heard of “ The Diary of Ann Frank” or “ The Final Solution???” Her Antisemitism is loud and clear !!

racist bully . bet you dont know blacks were in it too. take your ugly ass out of her. no one cares what you have to say. go back to the
not working fake blm picket lines were you belong., and take your own advice hypocrite. ther holocoust was not all white.
What race as the 30 million others that died in the gas chambers. Homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, mentally ill, disabled, political opponents, etc??? The Nazis built the first concentration camp in 1933 as a place to detain (place-byforce) communists and other opponents to the Nazi Party. At the beginning of World War II, the Nazis began building more concentration camps where they could imprison “enemies of the state,” including Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, as well as prisoners or war. Many concentration camps functioned as labor camps, where inmates worked until they either starved to death or died of disease.

What a Ugly Bitch! I can understand her racing it’s not about “ race” ( even though it was) but does she honestly believe there are differences between that and religion???? She NEVER heard of “ The Diary of Ann Frank” or “ The Final Solution???” Her Antisemitism is loud and clear !!
Those writtings were only about the Jews and not about the 30 million non-jews that were exterminated. Holocaust was not about race but the economic superiority of the Jews vs a crazed Nazi regime that was in a depression. Hitler first tried boycotts of Jewish businesses, firing Jews with high up jobs, confiscating their wealth, etc and when that did not work he chose to exterminate them and "them" could have been of any color with the same results but "them" happened to be Jewish. ABC owes Whoopie an apology and she should sue ABC. Tulsa was another Holocaust that was about wealth an not about race but they happened to be black. At the present blacsk are becoming too upity and are being attacked for the same reason. Like attacks against black colleges because as black becomes educated they can acquire wealth. White supremacists in action as was the nazi Germany

Those writtings were only about the Jews and not about the 30 million non-jews that were exterminated. Holocaust was not about race but the economic superiority of the Jews vs a crazed Nazi regime that was in a depression. Hitler first tried boycotts of Jewish businesses, firing Jews with high up jobs, confiscating their wealth, etc and when that did not work he chose to exterminate them and "them" could have been of any color with the same results but "them" happened to be Jewish. ABC owes Whoopie an apology and she should sue ABC. Tulsa was another Holocaust that was about wealth an not about race but they happened to be black. At the present blacsk are becoming too upity and are being attacked for the same reason. Like attacks against black colleges because as black becomes educated they can acquire wealth. White supremacists in action as was the nazi Germany

What race as the 30 million others that died in the gas chambers. Homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, mentally ill, disabled, political opponents, etc??? The Nazis built the first concentration camp in 1933 as a place to detain (place-byforce) communists and other opponents to the Nazi Party. At the beginning of World War II, the Nazis began building more concentration camps where they could imprison “enemies of the state,” including Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, as well as prisoners or war. Many concentration camps functioned as labor camps, where inmates worked until they either starved to death or died of disease.
and blacks. anyone that didnt go along with thier racisum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back