Zone1 Duopoly: An American Problem

my basis is just on what we already know through the media and other public information,,

I dont need to live there for that,,
Hey, I agree with you.

Unfortunately, you stated that my claims have no basis unless I have lived outside of the country. So I’m going to need to apply the same standard to you.

Sorry. Maybe try being consistent next time.

Hey, I agree with you.

Unfortunately, you stated that my claims have no basis unless I have lived outside of the country. So I’m going to need to apply the same standard to you.

Sorry. Maybe try being consistent next time.
youve given me no basis for your claim just your opinion,, and also refuse to tell me what country is better to support your rejection of my claim,,,

Don't you want to have any real idea what you're talking about?
And who does have any real idea what they’re talking about? You? It’s hard to tell considering that you have said absolutely nothing meaningful this entire time.

youve given me no basis for your claim just your opinion…
The media and other public information.

Unfortunately, you said that I need to have lived outside of the country in order for my opinion to have any basis so I’m going to apply the same to you. Sucks, huh?

Maybe try being consistent next time.

I’d ask you to provide some literature for that, but you would probably be a giant douche about it.
I really don't expect you to understand even this very simplistic introduction to Political Science, but give it a shot.

The media and other public information.

Unfortunately, you said that I need to have lived outside of the country in order for my opinion to have any basis so I’m going to apply the same to you. Sucks, huh?

Maybe try being consistent next time.
that wouldnt make sense and be childish,,,

of course if you could give me something to go on other than living in another country that would be a basis but you havent even after I asked several times,,,

I really don't expect you to understand even this very simplistic introduction to Political Science, but give it a shot.

Cool, thanks.

Maybe you can try being less of a douchebag now.

I gave you a detailed basis for my opinion you gave me nothing,,,
I gave you the same basis for my opinion. Yet it somehow doesn’t count and I need to have lived outside the country. A standard that only applies to me and not to you.

You’re clearly being inconsistent, sorry.

I gave you the same basis for my opinion. Yet it somehow doesn’t count and I need to have lived outside the country. A standard that only applies to me and not to you.

You’re clearly being inconsistent, sorry.
no you didnt,, you just said other countries are not divided like us and when I asked how you knew this is when this whole thing started,,,

how other than living there do you know no other country is divided like us??

from what I see on the new several other countrys are divided, the UK being just one example, and the middle east pretty much all countrys are divided

no you didnt,, you just said other countries are not divided like us and when I asked how you knew this is when this whole thing started,,,

how other than living there do you know no other country is divided like us??
Based on the fact that they actually elect 3rd party members instead of segregating themselves into an us vs them duopoly.

Admittedly, it’s subjective to measure how divided a country is. But that, in my opinion, counts for something. It’s certainly more than we’re capable of doing.

Forum List

Back