Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

Sure.................and why can't Trump have meetings with foreign diplomats?

May 11 2017
President Trump welcomed two Russian diplomats into the Oval Office the day after he fired the FBI Director investigating possible collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia.
The American press was not allowed into cover or take photographs of the event, only Russian news agencies were allowed into the Oval Office.
Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak were both welcomed by Trump at the request of Vladimir Putin to discuss unknown issues.

NOTHING, to see here either........................move along.

View attachment 698017

The Trump cult.
what’s wrong with the president having a meeting with foreign leaders? i really don’t see your point

what’s wrong with the president having a meeting with foreign leaders? i really don’t see your point
Behind closed doors, except for TASS, IN the OVAL OFFICE?
Of course, you don't.

1663507639488.png

Naw, man, Durham is done. 32 million spent and just one conviction with no jail time. It is very sad.

Remember, he was supposed to uncover this vast conspiracy to get Trump...and what he found was one bureaucrat got lazy.
he did uncover it…not sure what you are talking about

If there wasn't a crime, then why do a 32 million dollar investigation.

Mueller managed to convict people and made a criminal referral on Trump to Congress (which Congress did nothing with.)
to find the truth

haha mueller made no criminal referral…and mueller got some process crimes, and old tax issues…nothing related to russia hoax…what Durham was able to uncover was the mueller probe was a hoax in and of itself.

i am not sure i said there was a crime. obama and the demafasict abusing their office, to undermine the new admin isn’t a crime…it is just an abuse of power

Sounds like a crime to me, a conspiracy against the President!!! Surely, if there was evidence of such a crime, you k now, instead of law enforcement doing a legitimate investigation into possible foreign interference in our election, that should be a big deal.

Sounds like a crime to me, a conspiracy against the President!!! Surely, if there was evidence of such a crime, you k now, instead of law enforcement doing a legitimate investigation into possible foreign interference in our election, that should be a big deal.
provide the code section of the crime….

i don’t disagree that what they did was horrible. glad we are on the same page there

They're at a dinner party. Someone assigned them the seats.

You really think that Flynn is Putin's "right hand man?"
Just a dinner party..lol. Right.

I never said he was Putin's right hand man but he is seated in a place of honor

How much money and time have Drmocrats wasted over the last 7 YEARS on FAILED criminal scandals, coup attempts, Impeavhnent attempts, hearings, investigations, 'we got him this time' dissapointments that have accomplished nothing but snowflake tears and mental breakdown causing Democrats and liberal extremist sheep to literally run out into the streets and scream at the sky?
Who knows? Why don't you do the math source it and enlighten us all? Unless, you're just being a gaslighting dirtbag magaturd troll... :oops:
This obsessive, criminal, treasonous Democrat crusade has gone on much longer than Durham's investigation
Any day now... :itsok:

haha the AG is on that list dumb fuck

LOL

Of course the Attorney General is on that list. And had you said the Attorney General was a member of the president's administration, you wouldn't have looked like the abject nut you are by idiotically claiming the FBI is a part of the president's administration; which as the link I posted shows, it's not.

Forum List

Back