Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

this might be the funniest…like for real, why do you even post on a website about govt when you are this ignorant?

Moron, the FBI is not the Department of Justice. It's just one department within it.

LOL

Of course the Attorney General is on that list. And had you said the Attorney General was a member of the president's administration, you wouldn't have looked like the abject nut you are by idiotically claiming the FBI is a part of the president's administration; which as the link I posted shows, it's not.
hey dumbass the fbi is part of the doj

haha really the president doesn’t rub the fbi?

haha. trump has nothing to do with your dumb shit

the president runs the doj you dumbshit

No, the president doesn’t rub the FBI. They don't run it either. The Director of the FBI runs the FBI.

No, the president doesn’t rub the FBI. They don't run it either. The Director of the FBI runs the FBI.
hahah holy fuck it’s an executive branch agency, with in doj…the president. runs it

hey dumbass the fbi is part of the doj

I never said they're not. What I did say is you're a flaming idiot for claiming the FBI is part of the president's administration. It's not, which is why the FBI is not mentioned on this page...

oh so now you realize the fbi is part of the doj?

LOL

I never denied the FBI is s department within the Department of Justice. In fact, I even posted this link showing they are...

Now, that is interesting.

Trump fired Comey on the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein. Then it was Rod Rosenstein who appointed Mueller as special counsel. So, if what you say is true, then Rosenstein deliberately prompted Trump to take an action that would lead Rosenstein to be able to select one man to give the full power of the DOJ to with a mission to "Get Trump."

That makes sense, as Rosenstein was a player for two years in the DNC/DOJ/FBI insurrection against Trump. He was also the messenger, if not the originator of what Dems would call "the family separation policy."

And Trump said he was already planning on firing Comey despite Rosenstein's recommendation.

I never said they're not. What I did say is you're a flaming idiot for claiming the FBI is part of the president's administration. It's not, which is why the FBI is not mentioned on this page...

haha thet literally has the DOJ in that page the fbi is part of the doj dumb duck

LOL

I never denied the FBI is s department within the Department of Justice. In fact, I even posted this link showing they are...

but yoj somehow thing the president.isn’t in charge..you make zero sense

haha thet literally has the DOJ in that page the fbi is part of the doj dumb duck

LOL

Do you realize how stupid you look telling me the FBI is part of the DoJ after I say the FBI is part of the DoJ?

embarrassed-gif.489110

but yoj somehow thing the president.isn’t in charge..you make zero sense

I didn't say that either. I said the FBI isn't a part of the president's administration, which you absurdly claimed.

:cuckoo:

LOL

Do you realize how stupid you look telling me the FBI is part of the DoJ after I say the FBI is part of the DoJ?

embarrassed-gif.489110

the only dumbass here is you when you clai. the president doesn’t run the fbi. the president is the executive branch you dumb ass

the only dumbass here is you when you clai. the president doesn’t run the fbi. the president is the executive branch you dumb ass

A pity you hallucinate I ever said the president isn't the head of the of the executive branch. :cuckoo:

haha of course it is…the entire executive branch is his admin

LOL

No, dumbass, the entire executive branch is not part of the president's administration. This is the president's administration...

provide the code section of the crime….

i don’t disagree that what they did was horrible. glad we are on the same page there

Um, no, they had evidence that the President or people around him committed crimes and they investigated.
Unlike other presidents who cooperated with such investigations (Reagan with Iran-Contra, Clinton with Whitewater, Bush with the Plame investigation), Trump decided that he was going to abuse his office to obstruct it, and then threw a tantrum demanding an investigation of the investigators.

Going after someones son so that person will plead out is. That is what happened. Third world bullshit.
“going after” is your way of spinning what was actually happening which is investigating crimes.

You guys are confused. Investigating crimes of powerful connected people doesn’t happen in third world countries.

“going after” is your way of spinning what was actually happening which is investigating crimes.

You guys are confused. Investigating crimes of powerful connected people doesn’t happen in third world countries.
What crimes?

LOL

No, dumbass, the entire executive branch is not part of the president's administration. This is the president's administration...

hahah The 2nd Article of the U.S. Constitution

Section 1​

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back