Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

Huh? How much did the DNC spend on searching for Russian collusion?
Who said they were “searching for Russian collision”?

They were investigating the Russian involvement in our election and the Russian hacking of the DNC emails.

And they ended up with about 20 indictments

Then why did he plead guilty? He was a lawyer himself, he should have gone pro se rather than plead to a felony for a typo. Oh, wait. You said typo at first, but now you say that he deliberately changed it because he believed the information was incorrect?

Does that really make sense to you, that he got an email and said, "oopsie! They said 'is a source,' but I bet they meant to say 'is not a source.' Should I call them and ask them to resend it with the correct words? Naaaaah . . . it's so obvious that I can just make the change myself. Done."

That's probably exactly the way that it happened.
I edit emails every day at work... usually when I am passing information along to a vendor where I don't want to add the part where the sales rep screamed about why the vendor wasn't performing on time.

He probably plead guilty because the last thing he wanted was to go through the legal expense of years of trial when there was no jail time involved. He even got his law license back after a year. Seems like a win-win for him.

The DNC/DOJ/FBI spent far more than that, for a far longer period of time, and came up with zero convictions for Russian collusion. They could have had an easy one if they'd charged the Hillary campaign.

Uh, first, there were a bunch of convictions in the Russian Collusion case, which is why Trump had to hand out a bunch of pardons on his way out the door.

He even considered pardoning himself, until someone explained to him that accepting a pardon from himself would be an admission of guilt.

Second, they TRIED to charge the Hillary campaign, when they put Sussman on Trial. The jury found him not guilty. They saw a bullshit trial when they did so.

So all Durham is left with is someone who changed an email in good faith and admitted he made a mistake.

Third, Russian Collusion is something you WANT to investigate! Holy shit, man, if the Russians can change the results of our elections, that's kind of a big deal.

They were investigating the Russian involvement in our election and the Russian hacking of the DNC emails.

haha you are pathetic

Because this was Obama's administration...

... please make a note that the FBI was not a member of his administration.
haha the AG is on that list dumb fuck

None. It shows you're an idiot for thing the FBI is the Department of Justice.
this might be the funniest…like for real, why do you even post on a website about govt when you are this ignorant?

Last edited:
That's probably exactly the way that it happened.
I edit emails every day at work... usually when I am passing information along to a vendor where I don't want to add the part where the sales rep screamed about why the vendor wasn't performing on time.

He probably plead guilty because the last thing he wanted was to go through the legal expense of years of trial when there was no jail time involved. He even got his law license back after a year. Seems like a win-win for him.

Uh, first, there were a bunch of convictions in the Russian Collusion case, which is why Trump had to hand out a bunch of pardons on his way out the door.

He even considered pardoning himself, until someone explained to him that accepting a pardon from himself would be an admission of guilt.

Second, they TRIED to charge the Hillary campaign, when they put Sussman on Trial. The jury found him not guilty. They saw a bullshit trial when they did so.

So all Durham is left with is someone who changed an email in good faith and admitted he made a mistake.

Third, Russian Collusion is something you WANT to investigate! Holy shit, man, if the Russians can change the results of our elections, that's kind of a big deal.
i agree you need investigate and we did…the clinton campaign and the obama admin paid russian agents…i
Self reflection is not this guy’s thing…
wait you also didn’t know the fbi was part of the executive branch?

i agree you need investigate and we did…the clinton campaign and the obama admin paid russian agents…i

wait you also didn’t know the fbi was part of the executive branch?
Babylon dude

haha wait you really are that dumb….let me ask, what branch of govt do you think the fbi is in????
Why? You don’t know?

Are you claiming that the Admin controls the FBI . You’re wrong.

You seem to have a Trump mindset. HE thought he was the head of the FBI and DOJ because he was President.

That is not accurate and Biden understands that even if Trump (and you) does not

Why? You don’t know?

You seem to have a Trump mindset. HE thought he was the head of the FBI and DOJ because he was President.

That is not accurate and Biden understands that even if Trump (and you) does not
haha really the president doesn’t rub the fbi?

haha. trump has nothing to do with your dumb shit

the president runs the doj you dumbshit

LOL. The DNC (and Hillary) was fined for not disclosing that they paid for the bogus Trump-Russia collusion dossier. So actually, the DNC was not searching for evidence of collusion, they were creating it. BTW, if you are going to quote someone, don't inject your moronic misspells into them.

LOL. The DNC (and Hillary) was fined for not disclosing that they paid for the bogus Trump-Russia collusion dossier. So actually, the DNC was not searching for evidence of collusion, they were creating it. BTW, if you are going to quote someone, don't inject your moronic misspells into them.

let’s not let facts interrupt their fantasy

Why? You don’t know?

The president appoints and can fire the Director of the FBI, and his boss the AG. It's called the executive branch. Why do you comment on things you know nothing about?

The president appoints and can fire the Director of the FBI, and his boss the AG. It's called the executive branch. Why do you comment on things you know nothing about?
it’s a good question…but he’s not the only dembot that doesn’t understand simple govt 10

i bet you a steak dinner he either won’t reply or if he does his post will mention trump

That’s how TRUMP did things. His firing of Comey led to the Mueller investigation.

That is NOT the norm especially in this Admin

That’s how TRUMP did things. His firing of Comey led to the Mueller investigation.

haha so you think xiden can’t fire the fbi director?

the mueller probe was happening…comey was part of the obamagate gang that started the russian hoax…

You said the Admin doesn't control the FBI. Chain of command, as I laid out. Of course Biden won't fire the Director and AG. He's got them surrounding private citizens in a fast food lane and confiscating their phone for questioning his legitimacy, raiding his political opponent's home, and protecting his son from prosecution. This is what you all are defending.

Forum List

Back