Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

What specifically is inaccurate about the statement below please?

Durham said in the court filing that lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a tech company to “infiltrate” servers belonging to Trump Tower and the Trump White House in an effort to establish a “narrative” linking President Donald Trump to Russia.

“In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data,” the filing states. “Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract.”
There was no infiltration of any server. You placed the word “infiltrate” in quotes. It’s a lie. The word does not appear in the filing.

Nowhere does he say any of the information was obtained illegally.

We do need to know, what Clinton knew, and when she knew it, moreover, who within the Obama White House, she communicated this too...
You know Hillary is going to get away with this. The Deep State will protect her.

You know Hillary is going to get away with this. The Deep State will protect her.
Frankly, I really don't care about putting her in prison....I am more concerned with who in the Obam White House she conspired with on this....folks in power that allowed this to happen.

There was no infiltration of any server. You placed the word “infiltrate” in quotes. It’s a lie. The word does not appear in the filing.

This to you sounds legal:

“In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data,” the filing states.

“In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data,” the filing states.
Yes. This was data he had access too. He didn’t steal it. He didn’t break into it.

What part says it was illegal?

So is the NY Post lying then? Yes or no?

Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio noted Special Counsel John Durham alleged in Friday’s legal filing that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign paid an Internet company to “infiltrate” servers at Trump Tower and the White House to try to tie Donald Trump to Russia.

Yes. This was data he had access too. He didn’t steal it. He didn’t break into it.

If it is non-public/proprietary and you take it, that is illegal. What are you talking about?

The Left is just playing semantics as always.

The real question is and should be asked------------->if some sort of illegality was not suspected, why are they investigating it? Doing it for fun I suppose-)

So is the NY Post lying then? Yes or no?

Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio noted Special Counsel John Durham alleged in Friday’s legal filing that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign paid an Internet company to “infiltrate” servers at Trump Tower and the White House to try to tie Donald Trump to Russia.

I’d hesitate to call what the NY Post does journalism. Mostly because they don’t fact check things. They put up a quote from Jim Jordan about “infiltrating” and don’t bother to see if it’s true.

You shouldn’t believe such biased media.

Look in the court filing and see if you can figure out where they said infiltrate. They don’t.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

I’d hesitate to call what the NY Post does journalism. Mostly because they don’t fact check things. They put up a quote from Jim Jordan about “infiltrating” and don’t bother to see if it’s true.

You shouldn’t believe such biased media.

Look in the court filing and see if you can figure out where they said infiltrate. They don’t.
So you're saying they are lying. If the report comes out and it states "infiltrate" will you come back and admit you were wrong? Yes or No?

Well, there are no charges as of yet, but I wouldn't be hanging my hat on that if I were you...At some point there will be...

Now, just think of it, if it were revealed that currently the Trump campaign were spying on Biden as we speak...You people would be losing your minds...

Forum List

Back