Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

I asked a question. Answer it please. No need for insults. Be civil.
No. I won’t be wrong because I’m only talking about the present court filing and not trying to predict the future.

Your question is disingenuous because it falsely portrays what I’m talking about.

There was no hacking. Your own quote said he had access to it.

God you’re a moron.
So you consider this lawful? Yes or no?

1644861597355.png

Well, there are no charges as of yet, but I wouldn't be hanging my hat on that if I were you...At some point there will be...

Now, just think of it, if it were revealed that currently the Trump campaign were spying on Biden as we speak...You people would be losing your minds...
It looks like we are already past the statute of limitations.

There was no spying.

We were talking about Hillary's spying in 2016. Now the report is out and we were right.

Aside from the fact that none of the claims in the motion have been proven yet, it's still not spying. And no, you weren't right anyway. I note the original [bullshit] claim was that Obama wiretapped Trump in Trump Tower. That was never proven to be true.

No. I won’t be wrong because I’m only talking about the present court filing and not trying to predict the future.

Your question is disingenuous because it falsely portrays what I’m talking about.
Ahhhh....OK so we aren't on the same page. Fair enough. They did exploit. Not good

Insurrection defined:

Circumventing the POTUS' office for 4 years. When that fails change the intent & meaning for impeachment.

When impeachment fails exploit the country under disguise of COVID, and if that's not enough induce riots.

And when that's not enough change the rules for voting unethically. And when that fails shut down the process until you can discover enough "votes" to put Xiden just over the top in battle ground States.

And when a few hundred react to the Demonicratic ways, declare that the insurrection, because projection is what leftists do best.

Insurrection defined

I see no laws broken based on this information.

There definitely was no claim that anyone was hacked.

If you disagree, tell me what law was broken.
What does this mean to you please? "Exploited this arrangement"

1644861713684.png

What specifically is inaccurate about the statement below please?

Durham said in the court filing that lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a tech company to “infiltrate” servers belonging to Trump Tower and the Trump White House in an effort to establish a “narrative” linking President Donald Trump to Russia.

“In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data,” the filing states. “Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract.”

Well for one, you're lying when you falsely claim Durham said Clinton tried to "infiltrate" servers when Durham never said that.

There was no spying.

No spying? What alternate universe are you living in?

But hey, we see your standards....Potential law breaking is just fine as long as you can out run the statute of limitations....Right?

You'd never accept that if the roles were reversed here...

It's hilarious watching the left try to defend infiltrating White House servers to spy on a sitting president. The entire Dem news media has gone silent, exposed now for pushing a false narrative against the president. How much more corruption and treachery will the American people put up with from these lawless Democrats?

There was no spying.
~~~~~~
There are no statutes of limitations on sedition.
**********​

Well for one, you're lying when you falsely claim Durham said Clinton tried to "infiltrate" servers when Durham never said that.
1644861903783.png

I am lying or is the NY Post since I quoted them? So you're saying the NY Post is lying?

Forum List

Back