Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

LOL

Poor, deranged ShortBus, I don't need your link. I already searched Durham's motion and found the word, "infiltrate" is not in there. You got duped again because you're a dupe.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Learn what the word "synonym" means. Fido, you admitted you're a partisan hack. Your posts are meaningless to me. Not sure why you even respond to my posts. You are just here to throw insults. If you want we can go the Flame Zone and just do it there or are you too much of a pussy?

Learn what the word "synonym" means. Fido, you admitted you're a partisan hack. Your posts are meaningless to me. Not sure why you even respond to my posts. You are just here to throw insults. If you want we can go the Flame Zone and just do it there or are you too much of a pussy?
LOLOL

ShortBus, You put the word, "infiltrate," in quotes and claimed Durham said that. Putting words in quotes means no synonyms are needed.

Now you tacitly admit you were full of shit when you posted that.

Thanks for participating, here's your trophy.

participation_trophy_1_grande.jpg

It is in the article. I am not going to read it for you. The rules of the site require links. Which I provided.
It leaves out a few juicy details.

Like for instance that Sussmann and Baker were well known to each other. Like the lie took place between a meeting of these two. That Baker said he doesn’t remember a lot about their conversation. That the accusation depends almost entirely on the notes of someone who wasn’t at that meeting.

It also struggles with the materiality of the statement. Who cares if he was rpeee

LOLOL

ShortBus, You put the word, "infiltrate," in quotes and claimed Durham said that. Putting words in quotes means no synonyms are needed.

Now you tacitly admit you were full of shit when you posted that.

Thanks for participating, here's your trophy.

participation_trophy_1_grande.jpg
Do you want to go to the Flame Zone and go one on one or not?

Yes or no?

It leaves out a few juicy details.

Like for instance that Sussmann and Baker were well known to each other. Like the lie took place between a meeting of these two. That Baker said he doesn’t remember a lot about their conversation. That the accusation depends almost entirely on the notes of someone who wasn’t at that meeting.

It also struggles with the materiality of the statement. Who cares if he was rpeee
What makes it "juicy"? Was there a conflict of interest or not?

What makes it "juicy"? Was there a conflict of interest or not?
I’m referring to the Sussmann allegations in my post, obviously.

As for conflicts of interest, it’s a mere technical detail that will be easily handled with a waiver. The filing gave Durham an opportunity to air dirty laundry which has been the purpose of much of his filings to date.

I’m referring to the Sussmann allegations in my post, obviously.

As for conflicts of interest, it’s a mere technical detail that will be easily handled with a waiver. The filing gave Durham an opportunity to air dirty laundry which has been the purpose of much of his filings to date.
Technical detail. I see. So why does every attorney first and foremost check that first before taking on any case or task? Please explain.

Technical detail. I see. So why does every attorney first and foremost check that first before taking on any case or task? Please explain.
The filing itself says it’ll probably be resolved with a simple waiver from defendants, it’s just they wanted it down on paper before trial this summer.

Technical details are what lawyers do. No one really cares. Are you trying to make a conflict of interest a story here? You’re the only one.

The filing itself says it’ll probably be resolved with a simple waiver from defendants, it’s just they wanted it down on paper before trial this summer.

Technical details are what lawyers do. No one really cares. Are you trying to make a conflict of interest a story here? You’re the only one.
I care. If there was a conflict of interest why did he take the case?

I care. If there was a conflict of interest why did he take the case?
Well, a little while ago I embarrassed you by pointing out how you’ve been duped into repeating falsehoods.

Now you’re going to see if you can change the conversation to some essentially irrelevant topic.

You only care because you lost everything else.

Well, a little while ago I embarrassed you by pointing out how you’ve been duped into repeating falsehoods.

Now you’re going to see if you can change the conversation to some essentially irrelevant topic.

You only care because you lost everything else.
No no, I am taking it one step at a time with you since you are dumb. So again, if there was a conflict of interest and that is the FIRST step every law firm/attorney takes when taking on a case or a task, why did he take this on? Please respond.

Thank you

No no, I am taking it one step at a time with you since you are dumb. So again, if there was a conflict of interest and that is the FIRST step every law firm/attorney takes when taking on a case or a task, why did he take this on? Please respond.

Thank you
I don’t know. Ask the attorney that took it on.

What you’ll notice is that the topic of the thread really has nothing to do with the conflict of interest issue. That’s because Durham is using this filing to slip in the dirty laundry he wants to air.

Forum List

Back