Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

but it's not spying.
Lord you are a double doosh bag.
It’s not spying. That data is available to some people to analyze.

Surely you’re aware of how much of your data on the internet is available. Or not?

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
No one wants to answer the question. They just want to call me names for asking it.

Less about “her” more about corruption in Washington. Maybe it’s time for term limits in Congress? What do you think, cowardly Colfax?
What does this have to do with Washington?

Nothing.

Its very much about her to the Trump faithful. They’re having fantasies about executions.

What does this have to do with Washington?

Nothing.

Its very much about her to the Trump faithful. They’re having fantasies about executions.
Because the system is corrupt. No way you’re a doctor if you can’t see that. You’re an orderly at best.

Do you have an actual argument or just slogans?

What system? How is it corrupt?
Well Nancy Pelosi has been in charge for how long and insider trading has been going on for how long? That’s one aspect. Durham said the HRC campaign with the help of our Govt agencies tried to “infiltrate” private servers. That’s hacking, little man. Grow up.

Really? So the Durham report stated that the HRC campaign didn’t do anything wrong. That is the hill you’re dying on? Yes or no?
This comes out of a court filing. Not a “report” per se.

Did you read the filing?

Where did you get your information regarding this story? Don’t tell it was the NY Post?

Well Nancy Pelosi has been in charge for how long and insider trading has been going on for how long? That’s one aspect. Durham said the HRC campaign with the help of our Govt agencies tried to “infiltrate” private servers. That’s hacking, little man. Grow up.
Kash Patel said infiltrate. Not Durham. Do you know who Kash Patel is?

Don’t forget. I’m smarter and more informed to an you.

How’s this for corruption?

Kash Patel said infiltrate. Not Durham. Do you know who Kash Patel is?

Don’t forget. I’m smarter and more informed to an you.

How’s this for corruption?
You’re neither smarter nor more informed than my 12-yr old. What do you believe the Durham report states?

You’re neither smarter nor more informed than my 12-yr old. What do you believe the Durham report states?
There is no Durham report at this time.

Put your 12 year old on then. It’d be more interesting debating them than you given how poorly informed and dumb you are.

Where did you get your information regarding this new story?

There is no Durham report at this time.

Put your 12 year old on then. It’d be more interesting debating them than you given how poorly informed and dumb you are.

Where did you get your information regarding this new story?

So I ask again, you believe that the HRC campaign didn’t do anything wrong? That is the Hill you’re dying on?

Nope. You just don’t want to answer it. Cowardly Colfax.
Too vague. The court filing doesn’t make any criminal accusations. It’s regarding a potential conflict of interest in the Sussman case.

Durham hasn’t charge the Clinton campaign with doing anything illegal.

Forum List

Back