Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

LMAO, Fido is triggered. I am married with two kids. You....well you do you, lapdog.

So...?

Here you go. Call the NY Post liars.

So? You still lied. The word, "infiltrate" is not in Durham's filing -- yet you quoted him saying, "infiltrate," even after I brought it to your attention it's not in his motion.

So...?

So? You still lied. The word, "infiltrate" is not in Durham's filing -- yet you quoted him saying, "infiltrate," even after I brought it to your attention it's not in his motion.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Using quotes was due to NYP stating as such. My apologies you don't understand that. Of course they did infiltrate. That is indisputable.

1644864119422.png

No, that’s what Durham stated.

Did they fabricate anything?

He most certainly stated they were trying to create a "narrative." That was a quote.

And yes, it was fabricated in the sense that they knew they had nothing but tried to spin it in a way that could appear as though they did. They then turned over this "spun" information to the FBI without acknowledging their obvious bias in that they were hired by the Clinton campaign. That resulted in more investigation and unwarranted surveillance by the FBI. Moron Democrats laughed when Trump said he was being surveilled. Guess what? He was.

You know it was wrong, but you are in full spin mode at this point. What I don't understand is how you can put politics above all else. You hate Republicans and Trump. We get that, but the fact that you and many others like you are willing to undermine our entire democracy to get rid of him is narcissistic at best and likely treasonous.

Fido, please don't be angry with me because you suffer from ED. I quoted the NY Post.

And this looks like they tried to infiltrate to me. You?

View attachment 601313
Nothing in there says servers were "infiltrated," GayShortBus. :cuckoo:

And what you just showed from the motion is not a criminal complaint. Sussman has still not been charged with any crime(s) other than lying to the FBI.

100% they are related. EXPLOITED and LIED to the FBI. To me those are serious charges. I believe this means to infiltrate. If I work for the US Govt and then spy on them and sell the data to China, then I 100% infiltrated. As I was a spy. As was this person by your own statement. He had access and then unlawfully delivered it to parties that should not have had it.

This is the precise definition and exactly what happened here.

enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information.
If you think it means infiltrate you’re a biased moron. There was nothing surreptitious to Joffe’s access to the data and he didn’t do it with the purpose of obtaining secret information.

He already had access to this way before Trump. It was his job.

You can’t hack information you already have.

Excellent. You also have to ask how Seth Rich and Assange and The Pakistani Hackers all tie in to this.

TOT, who would have ever thought stuff like this could happen in the USA?

Reading the question in your post, 2 or 3yrs ago I would have laughed and thought you were a conspiracy theorist. But after watching how they tried to bring down a President by any means, ruin his and his familys life, and in public accuse him of treason when at least Obama, Biden, and Brennan along with the National Security counsel all knew it was a lie/hoax and refused to say anything; well now, I don't put anything past what they did, or tried to do!

What lie? The connections between Trump tower and Alfa bank were not fabricated. They occurred.

And? There was nothing nefarious going on, but they tried to spin it in a way that would give that appearance. I don't see the same zeal for pursuing an investigation of Hunter and his associations are FAR, FAR more likely to reveal shenanigans.

Last edited:
And? There was nothing nefarious going on, but they tried to spin it in a way that would give that appearance. I don't see the same zeal for pursuing an investigation of Hunter and his associations are FAR, FAR more likely to reveal shenanigans.
There's been nothing to say that they lied whatsoever about the content of the information that they gave to the FBI.

Nothing in there says servers were "infiltrated," GayShortBus. :cuckoo:

And what you just showed from the motion is not a criminal complaint. Sussman has still not been charged with any crime(s) other than lying to the FBI.
What word would you use for this, ED stricken Fido?

1644864944622.png

If you think it means infiltrate you’re a biased moron. There was nothing surreptitious to Joffe’s access to the data and he didn’t do it with the purpose of obtaining secret information.

He already had access to this way before Trump. It was his job.

You can’t hack information you already have.
More insults. Why can't you debate civilly? I gave you definition and you admitted that is exactly what happened here. Exploiting private data that you are privy to and selling it to a hostile source is infiltration. It is black and white.

1644865034631.png

More insults. Why can't you debate civilly? I gave you definition and you admitted that is exactly what happened here. Exploiting private data that you are privy to and selling it to a hostile source is infiltration. It is black and white.
It's not. I used the definition in my reply to demonstrate how it's not. The access gained was not for the intention of stealing anything. It was not surreptitious. There were no false pretenses.

Joffe didn't sell anything. There was no hostile source. The information was turned over to the DoJ.

Exploiting private data that you're privy to is not infiltration. That's just stupid.

Do you have anything relevant to say?

Oh, and it still has nothing to do with any FISA warrant. This is a side issue unrelated to any significant part of the investigation into Russian collusion.

It's not. I used the definition in my reply to demonstrate how it's not. The access gained was not for the intention of stealing anything. It was not surreptitious. There were no false pretenses.

Joffe didn't sell anything. There was no hostile source. The information was turned over to the DoJ.

Exploiting private data that you're privy to is not infiltration. That's just stupid.

Do you have anything relevant to say?

Oh, and it still has nothing to do with any FISA warrant. This is a side issue unrelated to any significant part of the investigation into Russian collusion.
Then how do you explain this please? "exploited his access to non public and/or proprietary data"

1644865363902.png

That to you doesn't mean to infiltrate? Definition below:

enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information.

Attachments

• 1644865238149.png
    1644865238149.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 14

Forum List

Back