Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Posts 408 and 417. If you can’t read my posts then there’s no purpose in attempting to answer your questions.

You’re no stranger to insults. Earlier you claimed I was dumber than your child.
Pointing to statements you made that are incorrect is not a defense. Durham disagrees that what Joffe did was lawful. In fact it is the operational definition of infiltration.

enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information.

1644866545848.png

Pointing to statements you made that are incorrect is not a defense. Durham disagrees that what Joffe did was lawful. In fact it is the operational definition of infiltration.

enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information.

View attachment 601347
You never refuted what I said.

Show me where Durham claims what Joffe did was illegal.

Dayum, you're fucking ignorant.

No, GayShortBus, though the motion filed last week does mention him lying to the FBI, I clearly referenced the criminal complaint filed last year. Last year's complaint is NOT what Durham filed last week.

:cuckoo:
This means to infiltrate. Fido, if you can't see that then you're an idiot.

1644866646301.png

More insults. Why can't you debate civilly? I gave you definition and you admitted that is exactly what happened here. Exploiting private data that you are privy to and selling it to a hostile source is infiltration. It is black and white.

View attachment 601335

And yet, despite your lying, Durham didn't say, "infiltrate." But you did call yourself a "fucking idiot," so at least there's an explanation for your repeated lying.

And yet, despite your lying, Durham didn't say, "infiltrate." But you did call yourself a "fucking idiot," so at least there's an explanation for your repeated lying.
1644867269794.png

Infiltration 101, Fido. Is English your 2nd language? Tell me again how I paid for Trump's meals at the White House? Your ED is making you even more insane than you normally are.

Fido, I explained this is what the NYP stated and for all intents and purposes they are right. Get help for your ED and stop hitting on me.

Nope, they're lying too. When quotes are used, that implies the person cited actually used the exact words contained within the quotation marks.

You would know that if you weren't such a "fucking idiot*"

* = your description of yourself.

Nope, they're lying too. When quotes are used, that implies the person cited actually used the exact words contained within the quotation marks.

You would know that if you weren't such a "fucking idiot*"

* = your description of yourself.
You are like a retarded parrot. If I am a liar, feel free to quit responding. You never add anything of substance to any debate anyway. If you want to flame, go to the flame zone. Happy to make you look stupid there again.

So would you call this infiltration? Yes or no, lapdog?

1644867532390.png

LyingGayShortBus ... you put "infiltrate" in quotes as though the word, "infiltrate," actually appeared in Durham's motion. It didn't ... you know it didn't ... makes you a lying fucking idiot*.
I quoted NYP. We already discussed this. Do you have dementia that you forgot? Eat some blue pills, you'll feel better.

LyingGayShortBus ... you put "infiltrate" in quotes as though the word, "infiltrate," actually appeared in Durham's motion. It didn't ... you know it didn't ... makes you a lying fucking idiot*.
Fido, keep up. If a reporter says "Faun punched an old lady in the face" and I say Faun "assaulted an old lady"...would I be lying?

Let's see if your OCD can handle this, ED ridden idiot.

I quoted NYP. We already discussed this. Do you have dementia that you forgot? Eat some blue pills, you'll feel better.

And you continued to quote Durham saying, "infiltrate," even after it was brought to your attention he didn't say that. That makes you a liar. You knew the word, "infiltrate," was not in there but you still quoted him.

I still don't see the word, "infiltrate," in there, lying GayShortBus. And you literally quoted Durham using that very word. Now you're reduced to trying to read Durham's mind to find a word he didn't say.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I already explained this. You're too stupid to comprehend, Fido. Hence you will always just be a lapdog.

Forum List

Back