Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Here's what Durham did say:

"
"Tech Executive-1's employer, Internet Company-1, had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP," Durham's office wrote, using an acronym for the White House's Executive Office of the President.

"Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump."

Now, who was the recipient of this information?

"Durham’s filing said Sussmann’s "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations.

The filing revealed that Sussmann and the Tech Executive had met and communicated with another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. Sources told Fox News that lawyer is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie. "

And lastly, who was the "Tech Executive's" employer?

We don't know for sure yet, but a good bet is Facebook....

"
In one recent e-mail published by WikiLeaks, Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg (shown) is shown to have provided “research on gender and leadership by women” to the Clinton campaign. The e-mail, written by Hillary’s long-time associate (read: accomplice) Cheryl Mills, on February 20, 2015, lays out the plans for a meeting between Team Clinton and Sandberg. The relevant part of the e-mail says:

I have arranged for *Sheryl Sandberg and her researcher to be available on 5 March at 10am to step through the research on gender and leadership by women*. The HRC meeting begins at 11am.

Are you available then for such a meeting?

If so, who else should be included?

best.

Cdm

Sandberg and the Clintons go way back. She got her start during the days when Bill Clinton was president. She served as chief of staff to then-Treasury Secretary Larry Summers before leaving Washington to work at Google and then Facebook. She is one of a sizable number of tech executives to have endorsed Hillary and is listed as a “Hillblazer” for contributing $100,000 or more for Hillary for America, the Hillary Victory Fund, and/or the Hillary Action Fund. So her experience in data-mining and her commitment to Clintonian politics means that providing the Clinton campaign “research on gender and leadership by women” was an easy step for her. Her job at Facebook assuredly made it even easier."

If I were a liberal Dem on this board, I'd be careful about what you condone, or dismiss...Because when it becomes normal operation for this sort of bull shit, you won't be able to complain when it happens to your candidates....

Tracing DNS traffic doesn't necessarily involve hacking into someone's server.

Look no further than PillowGuy, who claims he has lists of DNS traffic between voting machines and servers in other countries. Did he hack the elections?

More insults. But you still cannot explain why stating infiltrate is the wrong verb since by your own definition this is what they did.
Do you ever stop whining, Karen??

Again, the problem with "infiltrate" is that you falsely quoted Durham saying, "infiltrate," when in fact, he didn't use that verb.

Rodney Joffe runs DNS server companies. He has data and works with others who use this data to identify risks and threats on the internet.

This is the stuff he has been doing for decades.
Then why is Durham stating that he exploited his access? Please explain

Do you ever stop whining, Karen??

Again, the problem with "infiltrate" is that you falsely quoted Durham saying, "infiltrate," when in fact, he didn't use that verb.
Fido, I explained this is what the NYP stated and for all intents and purposes they are right. Get help for your ED and stop hitting on me.

wow! this is huge…this is what a coop looks like folks
No; this is what a coop looks like:

624264m2_ts.jpg

What the Clinton campaign colluded with the FBI and intelligence agencies did was a coup.

I have explained twice already.

You deserve the insults.
Nope. You deflected. This is precisely what happened here. My apologies that this triggers you into sophomoric insults.

enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information.

1644865939015.png

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Using quotes was due to NYP stating as such. My apologies you don't understand that. Of course they did infiltrate. That is indisputable.

View attachment 601325

You're still lying, GayShortBus. The first time you quoted Durham saying, "infiltrate," can be chalked up to copying & pasting someone else's false quote. But that you continue to quote Durham saying "infiltrate" after it was brought to your attention he didn't say, "infiltrate," means now you're lying.

You're still lying, GayShortBus. The first time you quoted Durham saying, "infiltrate," can be chalked up to copying & pasting someone else's false quote. But that you continue to quote Durham saying "infiltrate" after it was brought to your attention he didn't say, "infiltrate," means now you're lying.
NYP reported it and I posted it, Fido. Stop hitting on me. It is weird.

1644866355471.png

Then why is Durham stating that he exploited his access? Please explain
Exploited doesn’t mean infiltrated. It just means he took advantage of it.

Which is accurate. He took advantage of his access to information he’s been working with for many years.

Dunno but, sometimes it can take years to bring a criminal to justice.
No it doesn't. This has been delayed and postponed to ensure that statutes of limitations expire before the real criminals, Comey, Lynch, Clinton, even Wray, among others, can be charged.

Exploited doesn’t mean infiltrated. It just means he took advantage of it.

Which is accurate. He took advantage of his access to information he’s been working with for many years.
Which is the definition of infiltrate. This is precisely what happened here. It is not even disputable.

enter or gain access to (an organization, place, etc.) surreptitiously and gradually, especially in order to acquire secret information.

1644866423850.png

Nope. You deflected. This is precisely what happened here. My apologies that this triggers you into sophomoric insults.

View attachment 601342
Posts 408 and 417. If you can’t read my posts then there’s no purpose in attempting to answer your questions.

You’re no stranger to insults. Earlier you claimed I was dumber than your child.

No, and you don't appreciate the full impact of this, if you did, you would not just toss it up and leave it at, "is anyone surprised?" This was an act of war against the United States, the target was not Trump, it was us, the American people, and the pandemic just the next step in a massive coup d' tat against us! These are the same people currently hoping to distract you by picking a fight with Russia, do you fucking even begin to grasp ramifications of this act of war???

This story, is the greatest act of espionage every perpetrated in modern world history, they hacked into the "White House" servers, and planted fabricated evidence against the lawfully elected president and his government, and very likely many many other acts of treason against the nation and its president!

I spent many years in the military, understand this people, if a foreign power did this, we would have immediately gone to war, period, no exceptions! They have levied war upon the United States, and I can absolutely assure you, these are the same people who manufactured the bat virus, and then released it worldwide, it didn't leak, it was launched, as I knew from day one!

Unfortunately I can't disagree and like on the same post so I disagreed because that's a pretty broad assumption about Missourian. Just because he didn't post a dissertation doesn't mean he doesn't get it. So I disagree with your assumption. Your assessment of the crime, though, is spot on.

Forum List

Back