Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Your dissembling is of no consequence. The simple distinction drawn between DNS traffic and "other data" is noted by Durham and that ain't there for nothing . . . The "clearification" you need, will happen at trial.

I didn't say there wasn't any "Russian interference". I said the accusations against Trump and "Russian collusion" were a hoax and Crowdstrike's story that the DNC email leak was the result of a Russian hack, was a hoax.

I remember many accusations that Obama "choked" when Russian interference in the 2016 election became evident. There was no real "counter intelligence effort", Obama told Russia to stop, HRC was given a defensive briefing, Trump was not.

The Obama/HRC TDS drove whatever response there was . . . Instead of stopping the Russian interference, it was decided that using the Russian interference to nurture accusations against Trump was much more useful to the Democrat's situation.

The Hillary email "matter" (not investigation, remember?) was completed and closed by early July of '16, just as the Trump focused McCabe, Comey, Priestap, Strzok, Page, Baker "Crossfire Hurricane" was ramping up. Then the trove of emails on Abedin's laptop surfaced and tens of thousands of emails were deemed, within a day or two, to be personal or copies already examined and that went away . . . The Trump investigation stayed active and expanded well into Trump's Presidency, while less and less evidence showed Trump / Russia connections / collusion.
If the Chinese stole the trump campaign emails, and RNC emails, and Joe Biden's campaign members worked with Chinese operatives to get those emails, and used those stolen emails of Trump''s campaign in his rallies over two hundred times to damage Trump's run and campaign, would you be saying that Biden colluded with the Chinese to beat Trump?

If the Chinese stole the trump campaign emails, and RNC emails, and Joe Biden's campaign members worked with Chinese operatives to get those emails, and used those stolen emails of Trump''s campaign in his rallies over two hundred times to damage Trump's run and campaign, would you be saying that Biden colluded with the Chinese to beat Trump?
Neither Russia nor China stole any of Hillary's emails. That's Democrat propaganda. Julian Assange had said numerous times that he didn't get her emails from either country.

Why don't you lying vermin just come clean and admit that Hillary is a crook?

Damaging your opponent is what political campaigns are all about.

Hilliary spied on most secure white house channel. Hmm.

That couldn't be arranged unless the president knew about it and allowed it to be set up....and i DON"T think President Trump would have done that....so let's see.....Who was the president before President Trump??? hmm. let. me. Think.

That couldn't be arranged unless the president knew about it and allowed it to be set up....and i DON"T think President Trump would have done that....so let's see.....Who was the president before President Trump??? hmm. let. me. Think.
This is what happens when disinformation goes unchallenged.

None of what you said comes close to reflecting reality.

Now you're mocking disabled people. You truly are pathetic. You didn't want to be civil. Correct? Your words. So now you get what you wanted. This is from the report, you stupid idiot fake doctor. You should apologize to all on this board for your presence. Now go put me on ignore again, captain cancel culture.

The Indictment further details that on February 9, 2017, the defendant provided an updated set of allegations – including the Russian Bank-1 data and additional allegations relating to Trump – to a second agency of the U.S. government (“Agency-2”). The Government’s evidence at trial will establish that these additional allegations relied, in part, on the purported DNS traffic that Tech Executive-1 and others had assembled pertaining to Trump Tower, Donald Trump’s New York City apartment building, the EOP, and the aforementioned healthcare provider. In his meeting with Agency-2, the defendant provided data which he claimed reflected purportedly suspicious DNS lookups by these entities of internet protocol (“IP”) addresses affiliated with a Russian mobile phone provider (“Russian Phone Provider-1”). The defendant further claimed that these lookups demonstrated that Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones in the vicinity of the White House and other locations. The Special Counsel’s Office has identified no support for these allegations.

In his meeting with Agency-2 employees, the defendant also made a substantially similar false statement as he had made to the FBI General Counsel. In particular, the defendant asserted that he was not representing a particular client in conveying the above allegations. In truth and in fact, the defendant was representing Tech Executive-1 – a fact the defendant subsequently acknowledged under oath in December 2017 testimony before Congress (without identifying the client by name).

Your abject gullibility and stupidity in believing the bullshit being pimped by the right wing media, knows no bounds. How did you ever manage to graduate university when you clearly don't have the critical thinking skills God gave a goose?????

No wonder you have no job and no clients. No one in their right mind would hire someone so ignorant and gullible.

There was no conspiracy, other than the one perpetrated by Donald Trump.

How much do they pay you to spew these lies or are you a true believer who spews their lies for free?

Your abject gullibility and stupidity in believing the bullshit being pimped by the right wing media, knows no bounds. How did you ever manage to graduate university when you clearly don't have the critical thinking skills God gave a goose?????

No wonder you have no job and no clients. No one in their right mind would hire someone so ignorant and gullible.

There was no conspiracy, other than the one perpetrated by Donald Trump.
Are you OK? LOL

Going to see a client at 12:30 actually. Will you miss me?

Honk Honk Honk

gatewaypundit.com/2022/02/hillary-health-exclusive-witness-reveals-2016-presidential-campaign-hillary-used-wheelchair-couldnt-walk-block-med-bag-times/

Yeah...we knew that.

Oh, Mueller had plenty on Trump. The Mueller report goes into elaborate detail about outlined 5 different instances that may constitute obstruction of justice.

• In June 2017 President Trump directed White House Counsel Don McGahn to order the firing of the Special Counsel after press reports that Mueller was investigating the President for obstruction of justice;[12] months later Trump asked McGahn to falsely refute press accounts reporting this directive and create a false paper record on this issue – all of which McGahn refused to do.[13]
  • After National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was fired in February 2017 for lying to FBI investigators about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, Trump cleared his office for a one-on-one meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and asked Comey to “let [Flynn] go;” he also asked then-Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying Trump did not direct Flynn to call Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she did not know whether that was true.[14]
  • In July 2017, the President directed former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to instruct the Attorney General to limit Mueller’s investigation, a step the Report asserted “was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”[15]
  • In 2017 and 2018, the President asked the Attorney General to “un-recuse” himself from the Mueller inquiry, actions from which a “reasonable inference” could be made that “the President believed that an unrecused Attorney General would play a protective role and could shield the President from the ongoing Russia Investigation.”[16]
  • The Report raises questions about whether the President, by and through his private attorneys, floated the possibility of pardons for the purpose of influencing the cooperation of Flynn, Manafort, and an unnamed person with law enforcement.

For crying out loud, Trump ordered that fake documents be created to throw off the investigation.

Compare that with Hillary not even being mentioned. Let alone accused of any crime.
Muller was not able to deliver any criminal or impeachable offenses. He cited some things you emotetards jumped on but nothing chargeable nor criminal.

1645029628401.png

No you can't. You know you're lying. So does everyone else.
Of course I can...in 1 1/2 years, there has been no evidence of widespread fraud, and no evidence in the courts to show otherwise. There has been no legal challenges to show otherwise. Plus the votes went through the checks and balances in the legal election canvassing and certification process.

It's you all that ARE lying...witingly or unwittingly.

The hired gun Mules found zero he could charge and a few things he inappropriately lamented about. Fact absent libs ignore the no charges and sift through things to find emotional bullet points that they lie about and label as charges or crimes. Same with CDC 60k vs 800k, they ignore the facts that CDC and Mules put out and stick with their emotionally satisfying yet Wholly False lies and repeat them over and over as if “no place like home….”

Last edited:
This is one of the many times it's frustrating not to be able to paste more of the article I'm taking excerpts from. I'm going to try to paste the salient parts.

In February 2017, Mr. Sussmann told the C.I.A. about odd internet data suggesting that someone using a Russian-made smartphone may have been connecting to networks at Trump Tower and the White House, among other places. Mr. Sussmann had obtained that information from a client, a technology executive named Rodney Joffe.

Citing this filing, Fox News inaccurately declared that Mr. Durham had said he had evidence that Hillary Clinton’s campaign had paid a technology company to “infiltrate” a White House server. The Washington Examiner claimed that this all meant there had been spying on Mr. Trump’s White House office. “The press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place,” Mr. Trump said in a statement on Monday.

There were many problems with all this. For one, much of this was not new: The New York Times had reported in October what Mr. Sussmann had told the C.I.A. about data suggesting that Russian-made smartphones, called YotaPhones, had been connecting to networks at Trump Tower and the White House, among other places. The conservative media also skewed what the filing said. For example, Mr. Durham’s filing never used the word “infiltrate.” And it never claimed that Mr. Joffe’s company was being paid by the Clinton campaign.

Most important, contrary to the reporting, the filing never said the White House data that came under scrutiny was from the Trump era.
According to lawyers for David Dagon, a Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist who helped develop the Yota analysis, the data — so-called DNS logs, which are records of when computers or smartphones have prepared to communicate with servers over the internet — came from Barack Obama’s presidency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/14/...rump-russia.html?referringSource=articleShare

Last edited:
I said "believe" not "know".

There is a difference. Certainty. So you would bet your life on it? I would not although I do not believe Trump lost due to direct fraud.
Yes, I would bet my life on it....Biden won, big time, over Trump.... there is no avenue for Trump to overtake Biden's 306 electoral votes.

Forum List

Back