Durham report released

Who is going to jail for this devastating report then?

who?

WHO is going to jail... WHO?
What devastating report?
4i6Ckte.gif

There is no Justice in this miserable stolen Administration.

too sad and very bad.

skye is going by easyt65 who is going by the Fake News CNN.

Too funny!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

How dare you speak of the left's equivalent of a 'video bible' that way?!

Whatever CNN said used to be the 'Gospel' to you trolls. What happened?

Oh yeah, they admitted Durham was right and they had been lying to you snowflakes for years.

:auiqs.jpg:

After the FBI is proven to have violated the Constitution and laws, defrauded the FISA Court, illegally spied on Americans, engaged in Conspiracy, Election Interference, Obstruction, and Treason...

'The FBI responded shortly after its release, acknowledging the errors made in 2016, which concedes the findings of the Durham report are accurate.'

'ERRORS'?!

These assholes so need to go to prison.

The NY Times intentionally wrote fiction regarding Trump and the 'Russian Collusion' hoax for years....and won a Pulitzer for it.

After Durham's report has come out proving the FBI engaged in Election Interference and committed treason, that the whole thing was a criminal hoax .... and after their own credibility has been destroyed....

....to try to save face, their article about the Durham Report is titled

'In Final Report, John Durham Finds Fault With F.B.I. Over Russia Inquiry'​

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-investigation-durham.html
'Finds Fault With'?

:laugh:

You're all jerking off over this Durham Report that's taken 4 years and has produced NOTHING! ZIP! ZILCH!

• No recommendation of charges
  • No accusations of illegality
  • No allegations of wrongdoing of ANY SORT!

All it is is his opinion that the FBI shouldn't have done something WHEN they did it, even though he admits it turned out that they were justified in doing it.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

The NY Times intentionally wrote fiction regarding Trump and the 'Russian Collusion' hoax for years....and won a Pulitzer for it.

After Durham's report has come out proving the FBI engaged in Election Interference and committed treason, that the whole thing was a criminal hoax .... and after their own credibility has been destroyed....

....to try to save face, their article about the Durham Report is titled

'In Final Report, John Durham Finds Fault With F.B.I. Over Russia Inquiry'​

Durham Finds Fault With F.B.I. Over Russia Inquiry
'Finds Fault With'?

:laugh:

The Pulitzer Prize is named for one of the founders of yellow journalism, so quite appropriate.

You're all jerking off over this Durham Report that's taken 4 years and has produced NOTHING! ZIP! ZILCH!

• No recommendation of charges
  • No accusations of illegality
  • No allegations of wrongdoing of ANY SORT!

All it is is his opinion that the FBI shouldn't have done something WHEN they did it, even though he admits it turned out that they were justified in doing it.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
:itsok:

Forum List

Back