Durham report released

Why are you patting my head?
4i6Ckte.gif
I'm not the one going ga-ga over a nothingburger. I'm the one laughing at all you dopes.

US NEWS

Durham: Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey, Lynch ALL knew ‘Trump/Russia collusion’ was BS from the start

'BREAKING: According to the Durham Report, the plan by Hillary Clinton to create a false story linking Donald Trump to Russia was briefed in August of 2016 by CIA Director John Brennan to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Loretta Lynch, and FBI Director Comey.'

The worst kept secret perhaps in US history....

I hope Obama's Presidency is permanently branded by this and he and Joe go down in history as a traitors, as they should.

'To a degree', my ass!

Durham makes clear the 'Russian Collusion' hoax was started by Trump's political rival (HILLARY CLINTON) and the Mueller investigation NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN INITIATED!

The FBI knew before Mueller was ever appointed - Comey knew before his old mentor was appointed - it was all a criminal political hoax!

Publicly declaring 'Russian Collusion' was Hillary's hoax and that Durham just EXONERATED TRUMP by exposing THE LARGEST CRIMINAL POLITICAL SCANDAL IN US HISTORY must have been extremely painful for CNN and Jake Tapper...

Not painful enough!

Lost in the news is how the NY Times, who won a Pulitzer for intentionally writing lies, is now trying to hide silently in the corner, covered in shit and without any credibility on this story!

Every last partisan liberal MSM rag that reported how Trump was guilty of this now-officially proven hoax should have to publicly report they were wrong and apologize to President Trump!

Why do you think anybody should care what Durham has to say??

Why are you patting my head?
4i6Ckte.gif
I'm not the one going ga-ga over a nothingburger. I'm the one laughing at all you dopes.
How can you call this a nothingburger?

The Durham investigation has revealed that the Russia Collusion charges that led to an impeachment of POTUS was all based on phony charges. Lies.

That is a nothingburger?!

You sure post here a lot. Are you always this dim?

This is big news.

MAGA

How can you call this a nothingburger?

The Durham investigation has revealed that the Russia Collusion charges that led to an impeachment of POTUS was all based on phony charges. Lies.

That is a nothingburger?!

You sure post here a lot. Are you always this dim?

This is big news.

MAGA
The Russia investigation was started by trumps people because trump and his people lied. That’s just fact. Do you know why Michael Flynn was fired?

Once again a federal investigation of themselves punishes none of them... but it does harm us... the American people... and it harmed Trump and his re election attempt.... there is no way any of you liberals...(Huh so called liberals what a joke).... can justify this....

No, but yet they will pathetically lick every centimeter of the boots of power.

They love licking some boots

'To a degree', my ass!

Durham makes clear the 'Russian Collusion' hoax was started by Trump's political rival (HILLARY CLINTON) and the Mueller investigation NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN INITIATED!

The FBI knew before Mueller was ever appointed - Comey knew before his old mentor was appointed - it was all a criminal political hoax!

Publicly declaring 'Russian Collusion' was Hillary's hoax and that Durham just EXONERATED TRUMP by exposing THE LARGEST CRIMINAL POLITICAL SCANDAL IN US HISTORY must have been extremely painful for CNN and Jake Tapper...

Not painful enough!

Lost in the news is how the NY Times, who won a Pulitzer for intentionally writing lies, is now trying to hide silently in the corner, covered in shit and without any credibility on this story!

Every last partisan liberal MSM rag that reported how Trump was guilty of this now-officially proven hoax should have to publicly report they were wrong and apologize to President Trump!

Be sure to let the forum know when Durham scores a conviction.

Forum List

Back