Durham report released

Thanks.
So, if Hillary handed over the server in August 2015,
I guess the Russians couldn't hack it in July 2016.

The FBI had possession of Hillary's server while she was campaigning?

Didn't they?

Why should I post something neither I nor Mueller said?

You claimed Mueller said they tried to hack it. Were you confused?

He said they tried hacking the server she was using while she was campaigning for president.

Did that server have the 30,000 emails she deleted?

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.
If Hillary said they were missing, how could the Russians find them?

How else was there a chance for Russia to obtain those emails other than hacking?

Sounds like her server wasn't very secure, probably several foreign governments already
had the emails, long before Hillary deleted them.

I didn't say it was her email server. Mueller said it was a server she used while campaigning. That's what I was talking about. If you were talking about something else, that's just you being dishonest.

As far as what was on that sever, I don't know and that's irrelevant anyway.

As far as security, there's no evidence anyone was successful with hacking her despite the attempts made hours after Trump said he hoped Russia would look for her deleted email.

I didn't say it was her email server. Mueller said it was a server she used while campaigning. That's what I was talking about. If you were talking about something else, that's just you being dishonest.

As far as what was on that sever, I don't know and that's irrelevant anyway.

As far as security, there's no evidence anyone was successful with hacking her despite the attempts made hours after Trump said he hoped Russia would look for her deleted email.

No evidence the old home server was hacked?

Thanks.
you're confusing things yet again

An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, said Russian hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on 27 July 2016.

Thanks.
But Platte River Networks did not upgrade any security on the server because, according to a spokesperson, the FBI had given express orders not to change anything on the system. Datto says there is no evidence that the system was hacked.

The revelation comes amidst an ongoing controversy over Clinton using a private email server during her time as Secretary of State. Clinton has said that confidential data was never put at risk.

October 8, 2015

Thanks.
Clinton's unusual email system was originally set up by a staffer during Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, replacing a server used by her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Joseph Mifsud was a Russian agent?
Why would he tell Papadopoulos about emails?
Maybe Mueller should have questioned him?
Barr and Durham in Italy? What are they hiding?

Why were people in Trump's campaign meeting with Russian agents? Shit, his campaign manager was giving Russians campaign polling data to have them help

That's awful!
It's a good thing the home server with the good stuff was already in FBI custody.
Mr. Papadopoulos was interviewed repeatedly by F.B.I. agents as they investigated Russia’s interference in the campaign.

Mr. Mueller, the special counsel, did not charge him with a crime.

But Manafort and Papadopoulos were charged as the criminals they are

Polling data? To target their Facebook memes?
Mr. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about his contacts with Mr. Mifsud, which began in March 2016 and continued for months. And these lies, prosecutors have said, impeded them from getting information from Mr. Mifsud that was important to their investigation.

“Those statements hindered investigators’ ability to effectively question Mifsud when he was interviewed in the lobby of a Washington hotel on Feb. 10, 2017,” the Mueller report stated. Prosecutors said Mr. Mifsud left the United States on Feb. 11, 2017, and has not returned since.

During his interviews with the special counsel’s investigators, Mr. Mifsud conceded that he introduced Mr. Papadopoulos to two Russian citizens, but he denied that he knew about the hacked emails before they were released, telling La Repubblica that it was “nonsense.”

stop beating a dead horse

Democrats said the Republican effort to turn attention away from Mr. Trump by focusing on Mr. Mifsud would not work.

“It is ludicrous on the face of it,” Representative Jim Himes, Democrat of Connecticut, said after the testimony concluded. “The Republicans have 1,000 conspiracy theories, and this is one of the more fantastical ones.”

Mr. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about his contacts with Mr. Mifsud, which began in March 2016 and continued for months. And these lies, prosecutors have said, impeded them from getting information from Mr. Mifsud that was important to their investigation.

“Those statements hindered investigators’ ability to effectively question Mifsud when he was interviewed in the lobby of a Washington hotel on Feb. 10, 2017,” the Mueller report stated. Prosecutors said Mr. Mifsud left the United States on Feb. 11, 2017, and has not returned since.

During his interviews with the special counsel’s investigators, Mr. Mifsud conceded that he introduced Mr. Papadopoulos to two Russian citizens, but he denied that he knew about the hacked emails before they were released, telling La Repubblica that it was “nonsense.”

stop beating a dead horse

Democrats said the Republican effort to turn attention away from Mr. Trump by focusing on Mr. Mifsud would not work.

“It is ludicrous on the face of it,” Representative Jim Himes, Democrat of Connecticut, said after the testimony concluded. “The Republicans have 1,000 conspiracy theories, and this is one of the more fantastical ones.”

Did Trump tell Papadopolus about the emails?

Did he call Mifsud? Was Mifsud a Russian agent? Why didn't anyone interview him?
"Mifsud when he was interviewed in the lobby of a Washington hotel on Feb. 10, 2017,” the Mueller report stated. Prosecutors said Mr. Mifsud left the United States on Feb. 11, 2017, and has not returned since."

"During his interviews with the special counsel’s investigators, Mr. Mifsud conceded that he introduced Mr. Papadopoulos to two Russian citizens, but he denied that he knew about the hacked emails before they were released, telling La Repubblica that it was “nonsense.”"

Forum List

Back