Durham report released

Which Russians?
The ones who spent $10K on Facebook ads?
The ones who created the memes on Facebook?
The ones who told Steele about the hookers peeing on a mattress?

I already said which Russians...

Why are you too afraid to answer my question?

How did those Russians, who fed info to Steele, influence the election?
But thanks for not answering my question. As I also already pointed out, if you can't or won't answer it, it's because you're full of shit and even you know those Russians didn't influence the election as you falsely asserted.

explain this one to me so it makes sense??
I don't think anyone can. YOu guy went from voting for Trump to teach us a lesson to supporting him because you just can't admit you made a mistake.
Are those the same parameters for Biden's election?
Sure.

30+ years in the Senate and 8 years as vice president. Sounds pretty qualified to me.

I don't think anyone can. YOu guy went from voting for Trump to teach us a lesson to supporting him because you just can't admit you made a mistake.

Sure.

30+ years in the Senate and 8 years as vice president. Sounds pretty qualified to me.
what mistake did I make?? I didnt vote for trump,,

joes experience is a failure,, hes one of the ones that put us where we are today,,

“based on information received from Australian diplomats about Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos.”

Where did Papadopoulos get his information?

or Trump’s infamous “Russia, if you’re listening …” statement.

What was his statement and where was Hillary's server when Trump said it?

and...
Papadopoulos?

Papadopoulos was interviewed by FBI agents on January 27, 2017, regarding any Trump campaign connections with Russia. After the interrogation, on the advice of his counsel, Papadopoulos deactivated his Facebook account, which contained correspondences with Russians, and created a new account.[82] On July 27, 2017, Papadopoulos was arrested upon landing at Washington-Dulles International Airport, placed in handcuffs and leg shackles, and put in a prison cell overnight for his arraignment the following day. He was released without bail and subsequently cooperated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation.[63]

On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.[83][48] The guilty plea was part of a plea bargain reflecting his cooperation with the Mueller investigation.[63] Papadopoulos's arrest and guilty plea became public on October 30, 2017, when court documents showing the guilty plea were unsealed.[84] Following his guilty plea, Trump described Papadopoulos as a "young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar" and said few people in his campaign had heard about Papadopoulos.[85][86] FactCheck.org and PolitiFact, among others, noted that during the campaign, Trump, reading from a script, named Papadopoulos as one of his five foreign policy advisers—alongside Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, Walid Phares and Joseph Schmitz—and described Papadopoulos as an "excellent guy".[87][88][46][89]

In a sentencing memorandum released on August 17, 2018, prosecutors stated that a sentence of zero to six months was "appropriate and warranted," noting that Papadopoulos had repeatedly lied to investigators and did not provide "substantial assistance" to the investigation,[90] and that his lies had interfered with the investigators' ability in their February 11, 2017 interview of Joseph Mifsud to question and if necessary detain him. Mifsud left the United States about two weeks after Papadopoulos's January 27 interview with the FBI.[91] On September 7, 2018, Papadopoulos was sentenced to 14 days in prison, 12 months of supervised release, and 200 hours of community service;[92][93] he was also fined $9,500. He began serving his 14-day sentence on November 26, 2018, at FCI Oxford in Oxford, Wisconsin, and was released 12 days later on December 7, 2018.[94][95]

“based on information received from Australian diplomats about Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos.”

Where did Papadopoulos get his information?

or Trump’s infamous “Russia, if you’re listening …” statement.

What was his statement and where was Hillary's server when Trump said it?
Mr. Trump’s request for help from Russia — a remark that had unnerved American intelligence and law enforcement officials who were closely monitoring Russia’s efforts to influence the election.

I already said which Russians...

But thanks for not answering my question. As I also already pointed out, if you can't or won't answer it, it's because you're full of shit and even you know those Russians didn't influence the election as you falsely asserted.

The Russian agents who fed info to Steele were trying to influence the election. Thanks

The Russian agents who fed info to Steele were trying to influence the election. Thanks

Why are you changing your claim? You implied they did interfere when you asked, "now Russian interference isn't a thing?"

It took a while to get you to admit it but at least you finally admitted the Russians working with Steele did not influence the election.

Page wasn't some random citizen. Given his prior connections to Russia, he was considered a potential asset to them. That led the FBI to investigate if that tied into the Trump campaign after Page's name appeared on a list of names with him as a foreign advisor.

Page wasn't some random citizen. Given his prior connections to Russia, he was considered a potential asset to them.

You mean his connections when Russians contacted him and he reported the contacts to the CIA?

That led the FBI to investigate if that tied into the Trump campaign after Page's name appeared on a list of names with him as a foreign advisor.

Because the FBI ignored that the CIA told them he was helping the CIA, not helping Russia?
And then they used his "contact" to monitor his phone, and the phone of anyone he contacted and the phone of anyone his contacts contacted?

Who knows? What difference does it make where that server was? Mueller reported that Russians attempted to hack it just hours after Trump hoped Russians would hack it. Prove Mueller was wrong...

If the FBI already had it, how could anyone hack it?
If you have a quote where Mueller said they tried to hack Hillary's email server, post it.
And Trump's quote telling them to hack it.

and...
Papadopoulos?

Papadopoulos was interviewed by FBI agents on January 27, 2017, regarding any Trump campaign connections with Russia. After the interrogation, on the advice of his counsel, Papadopoulos deactivated his Facebook account, which contained correspondences with Russians, and created a new account.[82] On July 27, 2017, Papadopoulos was arrested upon landing at Washington-Dulles International Airport, placed in handcuffs and leg shackles, and put in a prison cell overnight for his arraignment the following day. He was released without bail and subsequently cooperated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation.[63]

On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to making false statements to FBI agents relating to contacts he had with agents of the Russian government while working for the Trump campaign.[83][48] The guilty plea was part of a plea bargain reflecting his cooperation with the Mueller investigation.[63] Papadopoulos's arrest and guilty plea became public on October 30, 2017, when court documents showing the guilty plea were unsealed.[84] Following his guilty plea, Trump described Papadopoulos as a "young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar" and said few people in his campaign had heard about Papadopoulos.[85][86] FactCheck.org and PolitiFact, among others, noted that during the campaign, Trump, reading from a script, named Papadopoulos as one of his five foreign policy advisers—alongside Keith Kellogg, Carter Page, Walid Phares and Joseph Schmitz—and described Papadopoulos as an "excellent guy".[87][88][46][89]

In a sentencing memorandum released on August 17, 2018, prosecutors stated that a sentence of zero to six months was "appropriate and warranted," noting that Papadopoulos had repeatedly lied to investigators and did not provide "substantial assistance" to the investigation,[90] and that his lies had interfered with the investigators' ability in their February 11, 2017 interview of Joseph Mifsud to question and if necessary detain him. Mifsud left the United States about two weeks after Papadopoulos's January 27 interview with the FBI.[91] On September 7, 2018, Papadopoulos was sentenced to 14 days in prison, 12 months of supervised release, and 200 hours of community service;[92][93] he was also fined $9,500. He began serving his 14-day sentence on November 26, 2018, at FCI Oxford in Oxford, Wisconsin, and was released 12 days later on December 7, 2018.[94][95]

Thanks.
I didn't see in that who he heard it from.
Who did he hear it from?

Why are you changing your claim? You implied they did interfere when you asked, "now Russian interference isn't a thing?"

It took a while to get you to admit it but at least you finally admitted the Russians working with Steele did not influence the election.

Steele wasn't collecting opposition research to influence the election?

What were they paying him for?

Forum List

Back