Durham report released

Duh.......

noun
noun: surveillance
  1. close observation, especially of a suspected spy or criminal.
    "he found himself put under surveillanceby military intelligence"

: close watch kept over someone or something (as by a detective)

Idiot, though surveillance is a tool sometimes used in an investigation, they are not the same thing. You don't get to make up your own definitions for words just to suit your agenda.

You said it was not an investigation. You are not answering you are deflecting. It's OK we know you are a useless troll anyway.

FruitLoops, I didn't say it wasn't an investigation. I said the investigation started by the FBI was triggered by Papadopoulos, not the dossier.

Papadopulous was set up. Everything was planned and contrived. It is out in the open now. Why deny it?

Suuuure, FruitLoops. Uh-huh. And the election was stolen too.

face-palm-gif.278959

Papadopulous was set up. Everything was planned and contrived. It is out in the open now. Why deny it?
False. Durham spent time and money trying to find evidence Papadopolous was “set up” and came up with nothing. That’s why he left the entire idea of a setup out of the report.

FruitLoops, I didn't say it wasn't an investigation. I said the investigation started by the FBI was triggered by Papadopoulos, not the dossier.
And it was a lie to begin with. Again, he was set up. Their claim was a lie then, it is a lie now.

It was Papadopoulos which led the FBI to investigate ties between Trump & Russia, not the dossier.
Page was under surveillance by the FBI looking for a link between the Trump campaign and Russia.
I never said the dossier was evidence of Trump/Russia.

Now look who's insane.
We know this because the FBI reopened the investigation into Hillary's email server just 2 weeks before the election, while early voting was occurring; and unlike with the dossier, made that news very public.
That's all well and fine but what about the three separate FBI field offices that were investigating foreign money influence to the Clinton Foundation that were canceled by McCabe, who's wife was a big Hillery donor?

That my man, is election rigging.

False. Durham spent time and money trying to find evidence Papadopolous was “set up” and came up with nothing. That’s why he left the entire idea of a setup out of the report.
Did Durham tell you that? If he did not, it is bullshit. Try again.

Page was under surveillance by the FBI looking for a link between the Trump campaign and Russia.
I never said the dossier was evidence of Trump/Russia.

Now look who's insane.

That's all well and fine but what about the three separate FBI field offices that were investigating foreign money influence to the Clinton Foundation that were canceled by McCabe, who's wife was a big Hillery donor?

That my man, is election rigging.

You're insane, that's who. You're literally claiming Page was "surveilled" starting in April, 2016 even though YOU had earlier posted, The FBI surveillance of him began in October...

Last edited:
sur·veil

verb
verb: surveil; verb: surveille; 3rd person present: surveils; 3rd person present: surveilles; gerund or present participle: surveilling; past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
  1. keep (a person or place) under surveillance; closely monitor or observe.
    "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
If your name pops up in the course of an investigation ( as was the case with Carter) that on no way means that YOU were the one being investigated

Idiot, though surveillance is a tool sometimes used in an investigation, they are not the same thing. You don't get to make up your own definitions for words just to suit your agenda.

Why are you trying to change the tires while driving down the road?
No one even suggested there was an undercover investigation, only that Page was under surveillance by the FBI.

No, hack the email Hillary was using during her campaign.
Hackers hacked Podesta's email because the dumb fuck used the password "password".
It wasn't Russians that hacked Podesta and gave the emails to wiki.

We still don't know who hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server that the FBI said was hacked.

Two different hacks. Google them if you want details.

Forum List

Back