Durham report released

Hackers hacked Podesta's email because the dumb fuck used the password "password".
It wasn't Russians that hacked Podesta and gave the emails to wiki.

We still don't know who hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server that the FBI said was hacked.

Two different hacks. Google them if you want details.
Seth Rich is dead. The FBI has his computer. I think the answers are there.

I am saying he, Papadopolous, was set up, and if Durham left it out what does that tell you?
So you know more than Durham, who investigated this for years with a whole team and millions of dollars.

You’re too funny. Do you actually expect to be taken seriously?

You're insane. You're literally claiming Page was "surveilled" starting in April, 2016 even though YOU had earlier posted, The FBI surveillance of him began in October...
No I didn't. I said Page was under surveillance in April, after Trump announced he was in an advisory capacity.
In October, FBI, after lying to the FISA court, obtained a warrant to secretly listen to Pages communications. Which would tell anyone with half a brain, FBI had obtained possible probable cause to obtain a warrant, after surveilling Page since April....but they lied to the court anyway. Which meant they didn't have probable cause in the first place.

But you can't.

In that case it would be hard to claim that Clinton was using it politically since you admit she didn’t
She created it.............for the express purpose of taking the heat off her emails and to derail Trump.....................DUH.
If your name pops up in the course of an investigation ( as was the case with Carter) that on no way means that YOU were the one being investigated
That's not what happened.

Why are you trying to change the tires while driving down the road?
No one even suggested there was an undercover investigation, only that Page was under surveillance by the FBI.

Under surveillance starting in October, not April. YOU said so yourself, citing a memo...

"The FBI surveillance of him began in October..."

No I didn't. I said Page was under surveillance in April, after Trump announced he was in an advisory capacity.
In October, FBI, after lying to the FISA court, obtained a warrant to secretly listen to Pages communications. Which would tell anyone with half a brain, FBI had obtained possible probable cause to obtain a warrant, after surveilling Page since April....but they lied to the court anyway. Which meant they didn't have probable cause in the first place.

But you can't.

You're deranged. Yes, YOU posted, The FBI surveillance of him began in October... Who knows why you deny posting that? :dunno:

Screenshot_20230521_150002_Samsung Internet.jpg

I never said he was. The October warrant was for monitoring his communications, which includes phone, cell and internet.
He was being surveilled after Trump announced his position in a speech in March 2016, by a FBI counter surveillance probe.
No, he was not. You posted, The FBI surveillance of him began in October...

Hackers hacked Podesta's email because the dumb fuck used the password "password".
It wasn't Russians that hacked Podesta and gave the emails to wiki.

We still don't know who hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server that the FBI said was hacked.

Two different hacks. Google them if you want details.

Retard, I wasn't talking about Podesta's email getting hacked.

I was taking about Russians attempting to hack Hillary's email just hours after Trump encouraged China and Russia to hack her.

Why are you trying to change the tires while driving down the road?
No one even suggested there was an undercover investigation, only that Page was under surveillance by the FBI.

Again... earlier, YOU posted, "the FBI surveillance of him began in October..."

So why are you trying so hard to alter what YOU posted then by backdating surveillance from October to April?

You're deranged. Yes, YOU posted, The FBI surveillance of him began in October... Who knows why you deny posting that? :dunno:

Yeah, that's when the warrant came, in October, to secretly listen to Pages communications...after they were convinced they had probable cause for a warrant from the counter intelligence probe (surveillance) started in April. :biggrin:
Trump announced Page was an advisor in March 2016, in April, FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation on Page, in October, they obtained a FISA warrant to monitor his communications.

That email was different than the one in her basement.
The campaign never had the 30,000 emails she "lost".

They weren't lost, they were deleted. And emails are stored on more than one server. And Russians couldn't know if they could access her email account or not, nor could they know what they would find had they been successful.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is they tried just hours after Trump said he hoped they could find those 33000 emails.

Yeah, that's when the warrant came, in October, to secretly listen to Pages communications...after they were convinced they had probable cause for a warrant from the counter intelligence probe (surveillance) started in April. :biggrin:

That's when the surveillance began, in October. Again, YOU said so yourself before you tried backdating the surveillance...

They weren't lost, they were deleted. And emails are stored on more than one server. And Russians couldn't know if they could access her email account or not, nor could they know what they would find had they been successful.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is they tried just hours after Trump said he hoped they could find those 33000 emails.

They weren't lost, they were deleted.

Yeah, Hillary hiding her crimes.

And Russians couldn't know if they could access her email account or not, nor could they know what they would find had they been successful.

Or they had them already.

They weren't lost, they were deleted.

Yeah, Hillary hiding her crimes.

And Russians couldn't know if they could access her email account or not, nor could they know what they would find had they been successful.

Or they had them already.

If there was a crime, she would have been charged.

You have any evidence they already had them? Or you just making that up?

Regardless, doesn't change the fact they tried hacking her email just hours after Trump said he hoped they could find those 33000 emails.

That's when the surveillance began, in October. Again, YOU said so yourself before you tried backdating the surveillance...

Hey Braniac, you overlook this quote?

Forum List

Back