Dustin Hoffman latest to be accused of sexual assault

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Love seeing the Hollywood implosion.

Dustin Hoffman Accused Of Sexually Harassing 17-Year-Old Intern
Writer Anna Graham Hunter says Hoffman repeatedly groped her on the set of a 1985 TV film.

Dustin Hoffman has been accused of sexually harassing a 17-year-old intern on the set of his 1985 TV adaptation “Death of a Salesman.”

Writer Anna Graham Hunter recounted the five weeks she spent working with Hoffman as a production assistant in detail for The Hollywood Reporter, painting the Oscar-winner as both a charming and disturbing figure.

“He asked me to give him a foot massage my first day on set; I did. He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me,” Hunter recounted. “One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, “I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.”

“I loved the attention from Dustin Hoffman. Until I didn’t,” she added.

Dustin Hoffman Accused Of Sexually Harassing 17-Year-Old Intern | HuffPost

so she liked it, until she didnt. Then it was harassment.
Maybe she should wear a gauge around her neck or something?

This reminds me of the "I was molested as a child" movement in the later 1980's-1990's by media stars...

The next Oscars will be interesting to watch. All the degenerate soft boiled clitoruses and limp dicked penises will have to cut down on their stupid anti Trump and fake social justice / sexism rants.

Writer Anna Graham Hunter says Hoffman repeatedly groped her on the set of a 1985 TV film.

Dustin Hoffman has been accused of sexually harassing a 17-year-old intern on the set of his 1985 TV adaptation “Death of a Salesman.”

Writer Anna Graham Hunter recounted the five weeks she spent working with Hoffman as a production assistant in detail for The Hollywood Reporter, painting the Oscar-winner as both a charming and disturbing figure.

“He asked me to give him a foot massage my first day on set; I did. He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me,” Hunter recounted. “One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, “I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.”

All of this has the ability to go completely off the rails. There is nothing preventing any woman from stating that X sexually harrassed them 5, 10, 15, 20 etc years ago, it's She Said vs He Said, unless there were witnesses how can a woman show that X sexually harrassed her and unless there were witnesses how can X show he didn't sexually harrass her, they cannot.

What??? I'm thinking I can't take her seriously.

What??? I'm thinking I can't take her seriously.
In other words she didn't get the gig she hoped for or should I say groped for.

All of this has the ability to go completely off the rails. There is nothing preventing any woman from stating that X sexually harrassed them 5, 10, 15, 20 etc years ago, it's She Said vs He Said, unless there were witnesses how can a woman show that X sexually harrassed her and unless there were witnesses how can X show he didn't sexually harrass her, they cannot.

Sad to say, this is beginning to sound a lot like the day care witch hunts of the 80s....the McMartin PreSchool case was not the only false claim that ruined lives. Sad because I have no doubt there are legitimate cases......

Am I the only one to have noticed that the guys who have been accused of sexual harassment don't look like this....

Samuel_Mikulak0013.0.jpg

....this guy in his fifties...

4be8a12ae841a2974a5c897c230be4a6--handsome-older-men-mature-men.jpg

...or even like this 73 year-old man...

maxresdefault.jpg

...but instead look like a friggin' beached whale with a "dicky do?"

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F92f64826d2399924c4f9552fac22add%2F204759082%2FRTR34SWA.jpeg

Harvey Weinstein with Kylie Minogue

article-0-0BE0370900000578-434_468x666.jpg

If I saw a man looking like that with his arm around my daughter, like that, and seemingly kissing her, I'd be like, "Oh, HELL NO!!! Who TF are you and WTF do you think you are doing? You need to get your goddamned hands off my daughter! NOW!! I don't care which of us goes to jail if you don't. Back the f*ck up. You need to learn to make do with a handshake."

The reason I ask that question is because it seems obvious to me that being fit is a key success factor in attracting women or men (whichever it is one is into). It's been clear to me for the whole of my life since I was about 14 or 15 that lots of girls/women think a guy who is in good shape is hot and they want to "get up on it." And it's really not hard to be fit, to say nothing of the fact that it's just healthier anyway.

There's an element of jocularity in my remarks above, but I'm serious too. I mean, really. Do we hear of people, women or men but mostly women, being sexually assaulted/harassed by the guys who end up on People magazine's list of hottest male celebs? Do the guys on Town & Country's or some other publication's "most eligible bachelors" list routinely get accused of sexually assaulting women? Maybe, but I haven't noticed that to be the case. Seems to me one reason why we don't is because those men are fit enough that women are actually interested in "getting with them." In other words, their advances are desired, which makes all the difference in the world when it comes to sexual interactions.

It seems to me that at least one way to attenuate the incidence of sexual assault is for men who desire the sexual attentions of attractive women to simply become themselves attractive. Regardless of what one's mug looks like, one's body need not be "two tons of fun," so to speak. Call me crazy, but I don't get the sense that there are that many "chubby chasers" in the world.

Edit:
I didn't know what Kylie Minogue looks like. I Googled her. She's attractive, yet, as celebs go, she seems to spend good bit of her time looking like most other women I see "here and there."

d772d92e0c4a4a231040251fd35f4e3a.jpg

980x1306-e6-8aa4-9dd1f3866feb-assets-elleuk-com-gallery-16549-1351240103-kylie-minogue-style-file-06-wenn-jpg.jpg
m-KYLIEMINOGUE-620x930c.jpg

a238a437952c4cc1e4ec3e10fd12e5d3.jpg

(not my words at the top of the photo)​

Last edited:
Who knows... it was 32 years ago.
At the time he was 48, only 4 years younger than me...I could not imagine doing anything like this to a girl still in high school. Now or in 1985.
But who knows, is it true? Are we to believe her simply because she says so??

Forum List

Back