fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Not only was he retarded but he had no talent

Attachments

• Haskins.jpg
    Haskins.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26
I don't think it's possible to get that far without talent. I'm sure that dude would make most of us look like children in a competition.

Is that Washington formerly known as the RedSkins? Have they chosen a name yet or are they still just the Washington Football Team or whatever?

Giants were supposed to pick him in the draft but took Daniel Jones from Duke instead. They were heavily criticized for not taking Haskins.

Good move

Giants were supposed to pick him in the draft but took Daniel Jones from Duke instead. They were heavily criticized for not taking Haskins.

Good move

the Giants should have traded down instead of picking Barkley with the number 2 pick the year before. They could have had Josh Allen and Nick Chubb instead of Barkley

The redskins should sign josh Rosen. He was never really given a shot and he wasn’t that bad his rookie year in Arizona

Hey friend with Cowboy avatar - Assume you are a Cowboy fan as am I. Dollars to donuts Kellen Moore is going to be Boise State's new head coach. But with all the former BSU players yet on your roster - You'll be fine! ;-)

I hope he gets the job because he is ass

Hey friend with Cowboy avatar - Assume you are a Cowboy fan as am I. Dollars to donuts Kellen Moore is going to be Boise State's new head coach. But with all the former BSU players yet on your roster - You'll be fine! ;-)

Interesting - And how is Kellen Moore "an ass"?
Please be specific

Please be specific

His play calling is dog shit

Please be specific

His play calling is dog shit

Ya, before Dak went down, I heard commentators with NOTHING but praise for his play calling.
*Side Note: You should keep Leighton Vander Esch, DeMarcus Lawrence, Tyrone Crawford, & Cedrick Wilson for damn-ass SURE!

Haskins has a great arm but can't run.

I know because I watched him play for OSU in college.

Definitely not an NFL quality QB, but set all kinds of OSU records in just one year.

The redskins should sign josh Rosen. He was never really given a shot and he wasn’t that bad his rookie year in Arizona
Rosen looks like he may be a bigger bust than Haskins
Don‘t see many teams rushing to sign him

Forum List

Back