Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl

So far that thing has been a gay man, a 12 year old girl, a 6 year old girl, a woman that says he wants to be pregnant, and went from being gay to liking women.

That dude is the absolute biggest attention whore I can honestly say I've ever seen. His entire life has been about doing anything and everything possible to get attention to the point of it being very sad and psychotic.

But then again all trannies do it for the attention. That's why they can't act like a person, they have to constantly bring up they are a tranny because they have no real identity or able to just as a person get any attention.

So far that thing has been a gay man, a 12 year old girl, a 6 year old girl, a woman that says he wants to be pregnant, and went from being gay to liking women.

That dude is the absolute biggest attention whore I can honestly say I've ever seen. His entire life has been about doing anything and everything possible to get attention to the point of it being very sad and psychotic.

But then again all trannies do it for the attention. That's why they can't act like a person, they have to constantly bring up they are a tranny because they have no real identity or able to just as a person get any attention.
I predict his life will be short. It would be sad if he died as a "6 year old girl."

I intend to die as a healthy old man 😂

Do you anti-God lefties still want to humor him and pretend right along with him, or do you agree he needs psychiatric help?

I’ve heard more about this person from you guys’ threads than in any of the news I read. Why are you giving him so much attention?

I guess that's one way to get a date with Tater....Or some random pedo. ;)

Do you anti-God lefties still want to humor him and pretend right along with him, or do you agree he needs psychiatric help?

Thanks for letting us know.

If not for this forum and people like you I would not even know this human being exist.

Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl​

Fine. Put him in 1st grade then retaking all of grade school, take away his driver's license and right to vote, put him in a home for child orphans, give him all the shots 6 year olds get, put him on a diet of strained beets, send him to bed at 8PM, disallowing him all alcoholic drinks and send him to a dentist waiting for him to grow out of his baby teeth.

Ya, me too. I thought maybe I was just uninformed.

Not sure how this person has any impact on my life, but damn these people cannot stop talking about him....which is just what he wants.

I’ve heard more about this person from you guys’ threads than in any of the news I read. Why are you giving him so much attention?
He has a TikTok following of over 10 million impressionable skulls full of mush. Most of those empty skulls aren't your age but real CHILDREN.

He has a TikTok following of over 10 million impressionable skulls full of mush. Most of those empty skulls aren't your age but real CHILDREN.

Why on earth do people follow these people on tik tok….

Forum List

Back