Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl

Or maybe it doesn’t think this crap is newsworthy? Remind me….why am I supposed to be interested in this guy?
Maybe because he makes a total mockery out of real women and womanhood.....His portrayal of you is a bizarre cartoonish stereotype, that you lefties would shit yourselves over were he doing the same thing to any given ethnic group.

Why is it that you accept being portrayed as a prancing airhead?

Maybe because he makes a total mockery out of real women and womanhood.....His portrayal of you is a bizarre cartoonish stereotype, that you lefties would shit yourselves over were he doing the same thing to any given ethnic group.

Why is it that you accept being portrayed as a prancing airhead?
Why should I be offended? I will tell you who else I am not offended by:
Lucy in I love Lucy
Mrs. Malaprop
or Tyler Perry

or even this…

.0000001%

The rest reject his idiocy because they are sane,
Nah, Bud Light has been the #1 choice of blue collar drunks for many years, and now these dudes can no longer drink it because of Mulvaney, so this obsession with him could be latent homosexuality or it could be self righteous anger over no longer being able to chug a six pack every night.

Oh Mulvaney......what are you doing! :rolleyes:

1rTQwo1.jpg

Fine. Put him in 1st grade then retaking all of grade school, take away his driver's license and right to vote, put him in a home for child orphans, give him all the shots 6 year olds get, put him on a diet of strained beets, send him to bed at 8PM, disallowing him all alcoholic drinks and send him to a dentist waiting for him to grow out of his baby teeth.

That seems reasonable to me. Yes.:wink:

Why should I be offended? I will tell you who else I am not offended by:
Lucy in I love Lucy
Mrs. Malaprop
or Tyler Perry

or even this…
Oh, you don't fool me....Tradwife makes all you lefoids seethe....She's the focal enemy of shrieking feminists everywhere.

Dogmaphobe is 100% correct....Unquestioning nature and extremely strong need to conform for the most part.

Isn't it cute when the very party that promotes these freaks to be their star de jour turn around and blame other people for noticing them when their new star acts in embarrassing ways?

Freaking Joe Biden invited the creep to the friggen White House. But suddenly, nobody remembers.

Forum List

Back