Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl

Trannies have went to far. It's not bad enough these freaks target children now they pretend to be children

It's a sickening disease and people are waking up to it.

Why is it it's men pretending to be women are the ones going after children? Not the opposite of some fruit loop pretending to be a man doing it?

You want to be something you're not go right ahead, but don't expect to have your delusions accepted and stay away from children. It's that simple

Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl

It's been done before. Stefonknee Wolscht has him beat by several years.

619daaadf19972c8e802bd90af141fc1.jpg

Crazy how republicans can't stop thinking for even a second about some person that nobody had ever heard of until they, republicans, made that person famous across the entire world.
This is more about individuals of groups who are high maintenance while we have poverty and children going to sleep hungry still after spending tens of trillions of dollars over near 60 years now.

you seemed to be the one obsessed with this person....i have no clue who it is nor do i care

you seem to do more to make her public than anyone else, why

They do not seem to understand all this person wants is attention, and they are so happy to give it to them.

Correct, Joe Biden should have never brought the nations attention to this freak.

I agree this person is not worthy of being singled out by the POTUS. Though him doing so is something I also found out about on this forum thanks to you all and your obsessions.

Forum List

Back