Dylan Mulvaney Identifies as a 6 Year Old Girl

Why on earth do people follow these people on tik tok….
Ask them. I just look at his followers list. Most appear to be teen GIRLS or pre-teen.

I didn't scroll too far, but I didn't see How Biden in the first 50 or so. Kinda thought I might

Happy now?

Last edited:
Just proves that the Lame Stream Media wont allow this crap to be exposed for the mental illness that it is. You can thank Jimmy Carter for this crap.
I remember hearing a Jimmy Carter statement that struck me as odd at the time because it rejected liberalism and embraced the moral relativism of multiculturalism, instead.

The rigidly authoritarian identity politics practiced today is just an extension of that trend away from liberalism and towards regressive tribalism.

Just proves that the Lame Stream Media wont allow this crap to be exposed for the mental illness that it is. You can thank Jimmy Carter for this crap.
Or maybe it doesn’t think this crap is newsworthy? Remind me….why am I supposed to be interested in this guy?

Why are conservatives so obsessed with Mulvaney? Some are likely secretly homosexual and are fascinated with his schtick. Or something that rhymes with that.

You prefer to love Dylan so the whole world can witness your adoration, right?

Do you anti-God lefties still want to humor him and pretend right along with him, or do you agree he needs psychiatric help?
He owns you, you know…..he’s in your head

This dude is capitalizing on right wing idiotacy

He’s playing a game and he’s winning
You…. Not so much

I’m ROTFLMAO as this man controls you

LOLOLLOLL

He owns you, you know…..he’s in your head

This dude is capitalizing on right wing idiotacy

He’s playing a game and he’s winning
You…. Not so much

I’m ROTFLMAO as this man controls you

LOLOLLOLL
At least you're calling the little fairy a "man." Although I think "it" is more fitting.

Forum List

Back