Dylan Mulvaney - probably an unpopular opinion…

Not every story, but this one was

Did you even read the post? Or did you just read the headline and respond? I was actually defending AB and Dylan, because I was under the impression that this was all a one off deal for a promotional. I just thought the outrage was misplaced. Granted, I now realize people feel that AB is trying to be the next company to force this stuff on them, but my post was actually sincere. I really was trying to figure out what all the outrage was about.

I think you literally just read the title, and then assumed you knew what the post was about.
Nah, I read your post....

There is nothing remotely political about what AB did. Yet you have it here in politics. So you must have thought it was something other than their trying to sell more beer.

So, I’m not really intending this post to be confrontational, and I’m not being snide or have any kind of agenda here, I’m just wanting someone to explain it to me, for real, because I don’t understand. Let me explain…

So, Anheuser-Busch sent Dylan a personalized can of beer…from what I understand this was a one off, personalized thing sent to Dylan, they didn’t mass produce this can, so it wasn’t sent out to the country as a whole.

Yeah, some may not agree with Dylan and his lifestyle, but I don’t see what that has to do with anyone else, it’s not like Anheuser-Busch was trying to force this down anyone’s throat by making a big ad campaign about it, they just send one can of beer to Dylan. Someone please explain the outrage there.

As far as the boycott, that’s your right, but honestly, if you are going to boycott every company that has their hands in something you don’t like….you are going to be having a hard time buying anything, as pretty much most companies donate money to leftists/gay/trans corporations, so if you are boycotting because of political reasons…you’re going to be boycotting a lot of companies.

Anheuser-Busch has over 100 brands, including all their Budweiser lines, plus Stella Artois, modelo, and corona, they also own eagle brand that makes snack foods.

The point is, for all of the companies that do something you disagree with, there’s going to be a lot of boycotting.

And lastly…I’m not sure I blame Anheuser-Busch here. I think they are a victim off the woke agenda, which means that companies feel they have to get involved or risk the cancel culture. Kind of like coke…they probably didn’t want to get involved in that, but the left pretty much demanded that they did. I mean, any business doesn’t want to alienate 50% if their market, they prefer everyone buy their products, so, I would imagine that they would just like to remain silent, but wokeism says they can’t.

So anyway..I’m just really trying to understand why the big fuss over this. Unless I’m not seeing something, it just doesn’t seem like this is that big a deal.

Someone help me understand.
Isn't that how capitalism is supposed to work? People vote with their wallets. They don't want to give their hard earned money to corporations that don't share their values whether on the left or the right. I don't agree with the Rights values but I understand them boycotting things they find abhorrent. I also find it funny that what they find abhorrent is increasingly just normal, mainstream society.

I thought it was just a one one off deal and that was it
It may have been a one-off deal

But AB paid the man pretending to be a woman a lot of money to represent the company in a national ad

And now the ad is blowing up in AB’s face

Nah, I read your post....

There is nothing remotely political about what AB did. Yet you have it here in politics. So you must have thought it was something other than their trying to sell more beer.
Bud Lite was engaging in woke politics

I do live in the US, I just read a couple stories that said AB sent a can of beer to Dylan, and people got outraged over it. I didn’t realize that AB was trying to push this on the market, I thought it was just a one one off deal and that was it

Still, if that is the idea behind this, then there are a LOT of companies that people will need to boycott Sure, not all of them make their actions public like this, but they all pretty much donate to the same organizations.

Sent the can to celebrate HIS 365 days of girlhood. So AB believes a man can become a woman.

Any company that believes such weirdness is not trustworthy.

You folks are going to soon have to fuck on off to the woods if you want to avoid companies that support LGTBQ rights. 😄
My guess is Bud Lite wont be one of those companies supporting mutant transsexuals

1681176514999.jpeg

So, I’m not really intending this post to be confrontational, and I’m not being snide or have any kind of agenda here, I’m just wanting someone to explain it to me, for real, because I don’t understand. Let me explain…

So, Anheuser-Busch sent Dylan a personalized can of beer…from what I understand this was a one off, personalized thing sent to Dylan, they didn’t mass produce this can, so it wasn’t sent out to the country as a whole.

Yeah, some may not agree with Dylan and his lifestyle, but I don’t see what that has to do with anyone else, it’s not like Anheuser-Busch was trying to force this down anyone’s throat by making a big ad campaign about it, they just send one can of beer to Dylan. Someone please explain the outrage there.

As far as the boycott, that’s your right, but honestly, if you are going to boycott every company that has their hands in something you don’t like….you are going to be having a hard time buying anything, as pretty much most companies donate money to leftists/gay/trans corporations, so if you are boycotting because of political reasons…you’re going to be boycotting a lot of companies.

Anheuser-Busch has over 100 brands, including all their Budweiser lines, plus Stella Artois, modelo, and corona, they also own eagle brand that makes snack foods.

The point is, for all of the companies that do something you disagree with, there’s going to be a lot of boycotting.

And lastly…I’m not sure I blame Anheuser-Busch here. I think they are a victim off the woke agenda, which means that companies feel they have to get involved or risk the cancel culture. Kind of like coke…they probably didn’t want to get involved in that, but the left pretty much demanded that they did. I mean, any business doesn’t want to alienate 50% if their market, they prefer everyone buy their products, so, I would imagine that they would just like to remain silent, but wokeism says they can’t.

So anyway..I’m just really trying to understand why the big fuss over this. Unless I’m not seeing something, it just doesn’t seem like this is that big a deal.

Someone help me understand.
I just think it was a poorly thought out idea that the company did not think through.

And may live to regret it

Or maybe not

Bud Lite could disappear and a new non transsexual lite beer take its place
Woulda shoulda coulda is the domain of you cosplayers. Its the story of your lives and your ancestors lives. But they didn't and you won't so here we are.

Woulda shoulda coulda is the domain of you cosplayers. Its the story of your lives and your ancestors lives. But they didn't and you won't so here we are.
Bud Lite sales are in freefall thanks to the fag beer can

It doesent take much imagination to see that cant go on forever without killing the brand

Good point. Disabled veterans would certainly be a good cause for a campaign.

I really like this idea, but an ad campaign isn't where you do something like this. Especially not one designed to attract young adults to a product their parents and grandparents use. That's what this is all about: making their product relevant to another generation.

The purpose of an ad campaign isn't to do charity work. It's to sell beer, and young people aren't drinking as much beer. AB is trying to find a way to appeal to young people and get Millennials and Gen Z to drink beer. These articles aren't new but you get the drift. Using influencers like Mulvaney is a great way to appeal to these cohorts.

What AB didn't consider is the reaction of their existing customers who are in the middle of a culture war trashing trannies.

Bud Lite sales are in freefall thanks to the fag beer can

It doesent take much imagination to see that cant go on forever without killing the brand
BUDs stock price closed higher than it opened yesterday and yesterday the markets were down. Doesn't seem like investors are all that worried.

And may live to regret it

Or maybe not

Bud Lite could disappear and a new non transsexual lite beer take its place

"non transsexual lite beer"???? Are you fucking kidding me???????

Can you explain the difference between a transsexual lite beer and a nontranssexual beer????

Are there other transsexual foods or beverages and how do we out them???

Forum List

Back