Dyson Vacuum Cleaner...

I have this guy.....Neato Robotics XV-11. Gets the job done.

Neato_XV-11.jpg

I used to have a Kirby which was great then died....:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNKFLjR4DA]Buster Feeds Roomba :: Arrested Development - YouTube[/ame]

you want pretty? or you want the job done?:eusa_hand:

I want the job done and I want a bagged and cord re-wind and that is what I have and love. I vacuum 5 to 6 times a week. Dirt Devil. Going on 6 years now, without any problem.

My hand held electric vacuum, for in-be-tween furniture is powerful and awesome but is bagless and I don't like the hassle that presents when I have to empty it. I don't like the residue it leaves either. I feel it is dirty, but I can live with that...:lol: Not in a big Hepa filter 12 amp vacuum, though.

Neato_XV-11.jpg

Ha ha ha. My mom has him. His name is Francois.

It's hard to get Francois up on the blinds though, wears your arms out. He's a single purpose cute little French guy.

I have Fifi and her brother FiFi and her other siser FiFi for those tasks...

cleaning20ladies.jpg

We have hardwood and ceramic tile floors and dogs and cats.

Wet/dry for us.

Actually we also have room size oriental rugs but our cleaning lady brings her own.

Here's what I want.

Garden hoses are the stupidest invention ever and we still have the same hose that we had when the dumb hose inventor invented it.

I want a titanium, 1000 foot, self retractable hose - that does all that on voice command. HOSE! ROLL THE F UP. Zing! HOSE! I need you. Zong! In yellow. To match the Dyson.

Here's what I want.

Garden hoses are the stupidest invention ever and we still have the same hose that we had when the dumb hose inventor invented it.

I want a titanium, 1000 foot, self retractable hose - that does all that on voice command. HOSE! ROLL THE F UP. Zing! HOSE! I need you. Zong! In yellow. To match the Dyson.

I got your hose right here, Baby.

Neato_XV-11.jpg

I'm afraid this one wouldn't work for the volume of hair that is dispensed daily in my house. It physically isn't big enough to hold it.

But I must say...I'm transfixed and wish I had it to run during the day, in between the REAL vacuuming sessions...

Last edited:
I have wood floors through out and just 2 small (6' x 8') area rugs so a cheapo vac is sufficient.

But hell, I think I'll hijack your thread and talk about my new Husqvarna chain saw.

Here's what I want.

Titanium voice command?

1,000 feet?

:eek:

!!!

Here's what I want.

Titanium voice command?

1,000 feet?

AND yellow :eusa_whistle:
:eek:

!!!

AND yellow :eusa_whistle:

I'm going to vacuum the dog, too.

He won't like it.

But it's happening anyway.

Forum List

Back