E. Jean Carroll considering new lawsuit; Trump called her a liar again during townhall

During the CNN Townhall Donald Trump again said E. Jean Carroll lied about his sexual assault. Trump lost a lawsuit for making the same claim. Carroll might sue again.
Well, she did claim he raped her. A jury said he sexually assaulted her. Technically, she did lie.

I wonder if double jeopardy applies.

He was impeached, disbarred, and never elected for anything ever again. Hardly what I would call being cheered on.
And yet, he still sits on a throne high atop the mountain of wet, festering dogshit that is the Democrat electorate.

Cheering on a sexual rapis.....er....abuser.
I like you Alopecia. You remind me of a little retard I knew back when I was a kid. We had neighbors across the street. It was a dude and his SMOKING hot blond wife. Nice folks. The hottie had a nephew or some shit that would visit her from time to time. She thought I was a nice kid. In reality, I was aching to suck on her titties. But I digress. Sometimes she would the little mongloid over to my house to throw a baseball around or hang out. I really had no interest in this. I just liked to please the chick. I was probably around 10 or 11 at the time, far too young to actually try to fuck her. So, I played along. I ignored him when I could, and hung out with him when I had to. Shit like this would get the hottie to invite me in her house for a glass of lemonade or some shit in the summer when I was outside doing chores or whatever. Then I could get an upclose and personal of her heaving cleavage and legs.

You, Alopecia, remind me of that said retard. I may see him walking across the street with a big goofy grin on his face as he came to my house. I would role my eyes and think "Jesus fucking Christ... Not today. I have other shit I want to do." But he had already seen me, so I could not avoid it. Though sometimes I would make up shit about having to go somewhere in order to get rid of him early. You know how retards are - they lack the social grace to know when they have overstayed their welcome.

You are like that fucker. Every time I see a reply from you, I roll my eyes and think, "Goddamn... Should I respond to the little water head or pretend I don't see him?" It is total cringe. I, of course, get nothing from spending time talking to a retard. You are a fucking retard and I have an IQ that is vastly superior to most people. What is there for me to learn from you? On the flip side, I may have empathy and feel that it would be impolite to ignore you. You will learn nothing from me, because you lack the intellectual capacity to. You are too stupid to be clever, and too stupid to realize that you are not clever. Just look at the avatar photo you are using: Trump in an orange prison jump suit. It hurts my head to consider how ignorant that is. It's similar to the tv show, "Wheel of Fortune". People actually watch this tripe. Sad, lonely people watch it. When I am reminded that this tv show exists, it makes me sad because it reminds me of all the hollow people out there who have let their lives slip away from them. What a waste. When I see your posts, Alopecia, I get a similar feeling as when I stumble across "The Wheel of Fortune", to wit: shameful and inconsequential mediocrity, or the antithesis of the human spirit's potential.

Cheering on a sexual rapis.....er....abuser.
That's what 5 posts in a row with you obsessed over sexual shit. You must have been rejected HARSHLY by men in your younger years because you have some SERIOUS pent up dysfunctional hate for men.
Almost feel sorry for you.... almost.

I await your sexual diagnosis. It's funny cause everyone but you is either a rapist, a sexist or incel or whatever else you find to be a good sexual focused insult when it is you that has the FUNDAMENTALLY ABNORMAL SEXUAL LIFESTYLE

Forum List

Back