E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

See? There's that word.....EMOTION.
You fucking subverted IDIOTS are LOST on FEEEEELZ.
That feeling being amusement and laughter at your and Trump's expense. :lmao:
Logic and reason clearly show all this LAWFARE being used against your nemesis is purely STALINIST SOVIET BULLSHIT!
Do you imagine that emotional outburst to be an example of reason and logic? :dunno:
You idiots are chasing "legal theories" that will NOT give you the outcome you so feeeeeelzing WISH for!!!
83 million is better than what most people thought she was going to get, Dipshit. Join us back here in reality. I'm not sure what safe space you've floated off to where Trump won yesterday in court.

That feeling being amusement and laughter at your and Trump's expense. :lmao:

Do you imagine that emotional outburst to be an example of reason and logic? :dunno:

83 million is better than what most people thought she was going to get, Dipshit. Join us back here in reality. I'm not sure what safe space you've floated off to where Trump won yesterday in court.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
OG

In the dressing room? In the year she can't remember and told no one about? Where she was wearing a piece of clothing by her own admission that didn't come out until years later?

That incident?

Dressing room yes.

There were witnesses that testified that she communicated the attack at the time. So the “she told no one is false”. There was testimony specifically regarding contemporaneous communications.

The clothing was manufactured in the time period she claimed. Please refer to the court documents.

What you believe because of the press is not the same information presented in court and to the jury.

So no, not what you describe. The incident based on court proceedings ? Yes.

WW

Dressing room yes.

There were witnesses that testified that she communicated the attack at the time. So the “she told no one is false”. There was testimony specifically regarding contemporaneous communications.

The clothing was manufactured in the time period she claimed. Please refer to the court documents.

What you believe because of the press is not the same information presented in court and to the jury.

WW
Its amazing and hilarious that whenever reality disputes the information they've been given it isn't their sources they question but reality itself. :lmao:

Dressing room yes.

WW

Link what you have on the blazer. And start with the fact she couldn't even remember what year this supposedly happened.

"Sex tip I learned from my dog: When in heat, chase the male until he collapses in exhaustion....then jump him!"
-E. Jean Carrol

"Would men have invented chastity belts, veils, and croks if women weren't unbelievably HOT?---Honey, you were BORN to seduce!"
-E. Jean Carrol

"There's no such thing as a slut. Only sexual geniuses."
-E. Jean Carrol

This BITCH is a fucking PSYCHOPATH!!!

:rolleyes:

Link what you have on the blazer. And start with the fact she couldn't even remember what year this supposedly happened.
And this matters why? Because the opinions of randos are important?

You can be convinced of whatever nonsense you choose, argue till the cows come home, and pound the table demanding evidence. Sadly, it'll be irrelevant...

What did, does, and will forever matter, is the jury decided what it did.

And this matters why? Because the opinions of randos are important?

You can be convinced of whatever nonsense you choose, argue till the cows come home, and pound the table demanding evidence. Sadly, it'll be irrelevant...

What did, does, and will forever matter, is the jury decided what it did.
How does that matter when a higher court throws the verdict in the wastebin?

She got death threats. Trump bought this on himself. All he had to do was shut his mouth.

I seldom if ever agree with the BLACK racist known as IM2.
But IM2 is correct.

don't grab.jpg

So the 11 million is going to the repair company? How is that justifie? I’m looking online…I can find reputation repair services for as low as 2500 per month. I’m trying to figure out how her reputation was damaged? What reputation? And what it was that trump said that did the damage…if it’s simply his denial…well, that’s not defamation lol, again, she should have expected when she came forward with allegations, that he was going to deny them.
Gee, you really don't know anything about the case.

Forum List

Back