E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Reputation repair businesses are a thing. They had a reputation repair expert testify.
So the 11 million is going to the repair company? How is that justifie? I’m looking online…I can find reputation repair services for as low as 2500 per month. I’m trying to figure out how her reputation was damaged? What reputation? And what it was that trump said that did the damage…if it’s simply his denial…well, that’s not defamation lol, again, she should have expected when she came forward with allegations, that he was going to deny them.

And yet it did. Trump even bragged about doing it.

It did not happen to the subject of this thread, E. Jean Carroll. The evidence that would have exonerated Trump was, shocker! Not allowed.

She's crazy. She has done this before. She's nuts.

1706357388231.png

This will be subtle, but think about it. Most will get it.

WW

You're a homo in a fag shirt.
Ahh more of that left wing disparaging language of using derogatory terms for gay people as insults to attack people.

I swear…you lefty’s just can’t help yourself. I wonder what kind of things you say when you are among friends and nobody is looking. But you’ll come here and criticize the right for their “homophobic” ways…

The jury has reached a verdict in the E Jean Carroll case. Details not available yet. Announcement scheduled for 4:45
And then they see some guy come into court who basically throws up his middle finger at the law?" Mattei added. "No, average people don't want that."

Trump shocked the courtroom on Friday when he abruptly walked out of the courtroom as Carroll's attorney was arguing that he didn't respect the jury, in a final display of unabashedness that likely left a bad final impression on the jury, Jones said.

"That's a really disrespectful thing to do," Jones added. "It looks arrogant and unseemly."

No one forced Trump to rape Ms. Carroll; no one forced Trump to defame her, either.

Trump has only himself to blame – and it’s always good when a rapist and defamer is held accountable for his willful, lawless actions.

where is the proof of rape?

"Hey Russia, if you're listening, maybe you could find some psychotic woman to make baseless claims to make Trump look bad so the low IQ TDS crowd could have something to cheer about."
🤪
Arlette

Trump alienated the jury.

Forum List

Back