E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Since you're neither a woman nor a Christian, it needn't concern you.

Just adore your orange god. He loves you. He cares about you. You're special. Really.
If I had to pick, I’d say Christian. I do not have an orange god. Don’t be a child.

His private life has nothing to do with how he runs the country.
That's what you told us during the Bill Clinton years when he raped those women
^^^ There ya go. Trump could rape and/or shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his rubes would still vote for him. They just don't care.

I have to admit. He knows his base.

One of many of E Carrolls blunders in court, an honest judge should
have thrown the case out, Cleary she cannot keep her lies straight.

e-jean-carroll.jpg

She's crazy. Our courts are a joke. The Democrats have made our entire nation a joke.

There's lots of ketchup on the walls of Mar-A-Lago tonight.
The jury was essentially trying to change him, bottom line. They're trying to discourage him from the same behaviors in the future.

It's not going to work. He doesn't know anything else. He has no conscience. His cult is not going to hold him accountable. Instead, they'll say he's persecuted.

I guess this is a nice little poke in the side, but it doesn't change anything. Not as long as no standards or expectations are applied to him.

If I had to pick, I’d say Christian.
Eventually, when by some miracle, reality penetrates the mind of a MAGA cultist, they then shrug and admit they don't care.

They don't care about Trump's massive overspending.

They don't care about Trump's prolific adultery through three marriages.

They don't care Trump grabs pussies.

They don't care Trump raped a woman.

The don't care Trump bears false witness against others on a daily basis.

They don't care Trump lied on his insurance and tax forms, claiming his 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet.

They don't care Trump stole from cancer kids.

They don't care Trump ran a fraudulent university which stole from the elderly.

They don't care both of Trump's foundations and organizations were shut down for fraud.

They don't care Trump attempted a coup and for the first time in the history of our republic we did not have a peaceful transition of power.

They don't care he received MILLIONS from the CCP's bank while he was president.

So what exactly makes these idiots bleev they are Christians?!?!?

"Because fags!"

Last edited:
No…she only has herself to blame. SHE is the one that started all of this, not him lol
No one forced Trump to rape Ms. Carroll; no one forced Trump to defame her, either.

Trump has only himself to blame – and it’s always good when a rapist and defamer is held accountable for his willful, lawless actions.

The jury was essentially trying to change him, bottom line. They're trying to discourage him from the same behaviors in the future.

It's not going to work. He doesn't know anything else. He has no conscience. His cult is not going to hold him accountable. Instead, they'll say he's persecuted.

I guess this is a nice little poke in the side, but it doesn't change anything. Not as long as no standards or expectations are applied to him.

Anyone trying to talk to Mac

1706342483657.png

You really think she’s getting 83 mill when all is said and done? What a maroon.
Trump’s appeal wouldn’t necessarily amount to him not having to pay it. After all he appealed the first settlement with her and straight up paid her the 5 million in full anyway. Sucks to be the orange sack of garbage!

Does it feel weird being in a cult? It must be weird. It must be….simple I too I gusss. You don’t need to think critically. All you have to do is believe anything the orange dumpster says and defend him regardless of what he says or does.

Go to sleep, son.

Trump’s appeal wouldn’t necessarily amount to him not having to pay it. After all he appealed the first settlement with her and straight up paid her the 5 million in full anyway. Sucks to be the orange sack of garbage!

Technically she hasn't been paid yet.

The money was paid to a court supervised escrow account pending appeal. So technically he's paid, but also technically she hasn't gotten it yet.

WW

She's crazy. Our courts are a joke. The Democrats have made our entire nation a joke.

What kind of world our we leaving our kids by telling them that just because they are rich and famous that they can't just walk up and grab people by the crotch?

Forum List

Back