E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

I am not ugly !!!

87212fc3-e1dd-457d-8dfb-9576eee7dfb8_text.gif

No. But I know a hell of a lot more than that MAGA Moron.

And I watch actual news stations and read actual newspapers. And they quote actual lawyers. That's how I learn things about this case, while you listen to a pillow salesman.

No. But I know a hell of a lot more than that MAGA Moron.

And I watch actual news stations and read actual newspapers. And they quote actual lawyers. That's how I learn things about this case, while you listen to a pillow salesman.
Keep telling yourself that, kid. Maybe someday one person will believe you. Meanwhile, perceptive adults realize you’re the epitome of an indoctrinated useful idiot.

The first question on the Jury findings

View attachment 893585

Yup. She lied about being raped. Jury found she lied about being raped. She's liar.

?? What the hell?

Caroll testified to having been fingered by Trump against her will. Jury believed her.

It just so happens that in NY State having your hands in someone’s vagina against their will does not legally qualify as rape, but as sexual assault.

Last edited:
It doesn’t. It’s part of estate law.

Some people think that the winner of a law suit never dying or the liable party dying is something that’s never happened before.

It’s not.

WW
On the other hand, Trump dropping dead to avoid his legal liabilities does have a certain appeal to it. I think most people would be fine if he just went away.

One of many of E Carrolls blunders in court, an honest judge should
have thrown the case out, Cleary she cannot keep her lies straight.

e-jean-carroll.jpg

One of many of E Carrolls blunders in court, an honest judge should
have thrown the case out, Cleary she cannot keep her lies straight.

e-jean-carroll.jpg
A point Trump could have made in the original trial, and didn't.

What year it happened 20 -30 years later just isn't a big deal. This is what you all insisted with Clinton's accusers, some of whom weren't even real people.

Forum List

Back