E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Trump makes those unproven millions look like peanuts, plus, he went against his oath to the constitution, took classified documents, refused to give them back when asked, not to mention, his attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, leading to an attack on our Capital, threatening lawmakers, including his own Vice President, because Pence would not go against his constitutional duties.

No women has ever accused me of sexual
Assault and never will

Perponderence of evidence is literally one step above probable cause..hell it doesn’t even require the juror be certain he even did what he’s accused of. It just means the jury has to assume it’s possible he could have done it, they just need a slight tip of 51% to award in favor of the plaintiff.

They took the access Hollywood tape where he said they LET you grab them by the pussy, and said “well, since he said that, it’s likely he raped Mrs Carroll”.

That’s how they arrived at their verdict. There wasn’t any evidence that he actually did it, they just assumed by last statements that it’s likely he could have.

And now we’re at 83M later…

It’s frivolous.

Ok let’s start with the reputation repair. How did the arrive at 11 million? What reputation was damaged? Did she show any damage? Or is it that they just said there were damages? What exactly about her reputation was damaged?

Why does he have to pay reputation damages for an allegation SHE made and he simply denied it? She should hsve expected a denial when she made the allegation.
Reputation repair businesses are a thing. They had a reputation repair expert testify.

And his cult still adores him. How can women do that? How can real Christians do that?

Inexplicable.
His private life has nothing to do with how he runs the country.
That's what you told us during the Bill Clinton years when he raped those women

Lawyer:

Let me ruin the suspense for everyone. Trump doesn't have an appeal.

I know the talking heads on TV (who have never tried a case or appealed a jury verdict) have to mention it. Here's why it isn't going to fly.

To have a meritorious appeal, you have to preserve a reversible error at the trial level. This is why you hire competent counsel. You need someone who actually knows the rules of evidence and procedure.

Alina Habba had no clue what was occurring throughout the trial. She not only failed to preserve any remote grounds for appeal, like a moron, she repeatedly and unintentionally waived them over and over.

For example, she kept saying "no objection" as exhibits were entered into evidence.

It appeared to me that she was saying that because she that's something she had heard real lawyers say before.

Unfortunately for Mr. Trump, what she was doing over and over was waiving his ability to appeal over those evidentiary issues. Because she is a moron who would rather play lawyer than do the research to be a lawyer.

There's no appeal here. And because people have asked me in the past, no, there is no such thing as an incompetent counsel defense in civil cases. That's for criminal matters.

Lawyer:

Let me ruin the suspense for everyone. Trump doesn't have an appeal.

I know the talking heads on TV (who have never tried a case or appealed a jury verdict) have to mention it. Here's why it isn't going to fly.

To have a meritorious appeal, you have to preserve a reversible error at the trial level. This is why you hire competent counsel. You need someone who actually knows the rules of evidence and procedure.

Alina Habba had no clue what was occurring throughout the trial. She not only failed to preserve any remote grounds for appeal, like a moron, she repeatedly and unintentionally waived them over and over.

For example, she kept saying "no objection" as exhibits were entered into evidence.

It appeared to me that she was saying that because she that's something she had heard real lawyers say before.

Unfortunately for Mr. Trump, what she was doing over and over was waiving his ability to appeal over those evidentiary issues. Because she is a moron who would rather play lawyer than do the research to be a lawyer.

There's no appeal here. And because people have asked me in the past, no, there is no such thing as an incompetent counsel defense in civil cases. That's for criminal matters.

I don’t know if I agree that Trump doesn’t have an appeal. I think the dilemma Trump may have is putting up the appeal bond. The amount of the bond will be quite the fight.

Last edited:
This fucking retard thinks he knows the law better than Lewis Kaplan.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
You do?

Forum List

Back