E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

So, what?
Now, historically, a fucking PSYCHOPATH woman can make baseless claims from 30 fucking years ago without PROOF of ANYTHING and be taken seriously to the tune of MILLIONS of $$$???
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:

Proof? It's right there in the deposition. Trump was so stupid and ego driven that he brags about doing the very thing he is accused of doing instead of just shutting up.

Sad boy. :itsok:

We haven't even gotten to the criminal cases yet. You MAGAts ready? Emotionally I mean.
See? There's that word.....EMOTION.
You fucking subverted IDIOTS are LOST on FEEEEELZ.
Logic and reason clearly show all this LAWFARE being used against your nemesis is purely STALINIST SOVIET BULLSHIT!
You idiots are chasing "legal theories" that will NOT give you the outcome you so feeeeeelzing WISH for!!!

Proof? It's right there in the deposition. Trump was so stupid and ego driven that he brags about doing the very thing he is accused of doing instead of just shutting up.
Did he mention HER??????????????????????

Let me try this again. In what used to be America, is it fair to prosecute someone for a rape they didn't commit because you find him offensive?

Yes or no.

He committed what he is found guilty of doing.

He committed what he is found guilty of doing.

Oh. So if someone steals a pack of gum when they're five, and is then accused of grand theft auto when they're 30 but didn't commit the crime, that's okay because they once stole SOMETHING.

This is a joke, I hope you know. TDS brain rot.

Let me try this again. In what used to be America, is it fair to prosecute someone for a rape they didn't commit because you find him offensive?

Yes or no.

The jury did find that FPOSTUS#45 sexually assaulted Ms. Carroll by grabbing her pussy and inserting his finger(s).

In most of the real world this is called "rape". However because of a technicality in the New York law that requires the insertion of the penis into the vagina to be able to call it "rape", and the fact that Ms. Carroll couldn't tell if it was FPOTUS#45's penis or his little finger, the jury found him liable for sexual abuse.

So the claim "they didn't commit" is a false premise because based on the trial and as a result of the jury verdict, ya he did commit the sexual assault.

WW

The jury did find that FPOSTUS#45 sexually assaulted Ms. Carroll by grabbing her pussy and inserting his finger(s).

In most of the real world this is called "rape". However because of a technicality in the New York law that requires the insertion of the penis into the vagina to be able to call it "rape", and the fact that Ms. Carroll couldn't tell if it was FPOTUS#45's penis or his little finger, the jury found him liable for sexual abuse.

So the claim "they didn't commit" is a false premise because based on the trial and as a result of the jury verdict, ya he did commit the sexual assault.

WW
:rofl:

This trial doesn't affect me nor anybody else except those invved so in the end who really cares? Tisk tisk. This is a nothing burger.

WW

In the dressing room? In the year she can't remember and told no one about? Where she was wearing a piece of clothing by her own admission that didn't come out until years later?

That incident?

Forum List

Back