E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Absolutely serious. Finding Trump might have grabbed her ass is light years from believing her ridiculous story that he literally raped her in a department store, in the middle of the day in Manhattan.

Wait wait wait, you've just said that they found him liable simply because they unanimously hated him, not because they belived her and thought he is full of shit.

If thats really the case, then why would they not simply find him liable of rape?

Is there any consistency at all in that head of yours or is everything just another argument of convinience to carry water for Dear Leader?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cnm
Then he should have got better legal representation than the parking company attorney he got, and put up a better defense in both cases. Both juries decided what they did based on what was presented to them. And if Trump hadn't continued to say/post what he did between the two trials and during the second one, the amount would almost certainly have been way less than the $83.3M.

And what randos like us post here on political bulletin boards is irrelevant. Tough, innit?
They decided what they did based on which party they belong to. If the penalty depends on what Trump says to the press, then we have a corrupt legal system and you condone. Of course, we all understand that you're a sleazy lying prog.

• Funny
Wait wait wait, you've just said that they found him liable simply because they unanimously hated him, not because they belived her and thought he is full of shit.
No I didn't
If thats really the case, then why would they not simply find him liable of rape?
A bridge too far
Is there any consistency at all in that head of yours or is everything just another argument of convinience to carry water for Dear Leader?
Backatcha

• Love
You concession is accepted
Idiot, you keep using that word, but it doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.

Concession is when I at least implicitly agree with your point, where the hell do you see that in my post?

44kbstrnd1fc1.jpeg
just for speaking......what ever happened to the first amendment?? suspended for Trump and his supporters?? Don't think that isn't going to catch up to democrats..meaning you bud cause you're not wealthy enough to buy YOUR 'justice'. The woman is a liar...if you knew her history...which you probably do, you'd know she is crazy as a loon and a liar... but...because it gives you but little satisfaction in your hatred of President Trump...you're fine with it. what goes 'round they say, comes 'round.

The court has made its decision. You have a problem or evidence that refutes what was presented in court, go to New York and show it. Trump is facing a total of 91 counts, if the "deep state" wanted Trump so badly, he would have died of heart failure after being tapped on the shoulder by a stranger at one of his propaganda rallies.

Trump is a crook. And what you're looking at is the rule of law being applied to the man who screamed about law and order.

The court has made its decision

Based on what evidence…that’s what I’m getting at.

You have a problem or evidence that refutes what was presented in court, go to New York and show it.

It’s not my case, not my responsibility. Don’t move the goal post. This is wrong, you know it. If this happened to Biden, you’d be saying the same things I’m saying.

The 91 charges have nothing to do with this case.

And what you're looking at is the rule of law being applied to the man who screamed about law and order.

In this case, I do not believe law and order are being applied. I believe campaign interference is happening.

The judgment was based on facts and evidence.

No. It wasn’t. It couldn’t have been. She didn’t know the year. No prompt outcry. No police complaint. No dress with DNA even though she said he had dribbled on it. She fantasized about being a rape victim. She couldn’t get even simple facts straight about the location. She literally stole the plot of this ridiculous account from a tv show. She thought rape was sexy.

So get off it. There was her lunatic claim and no supporting evidence worthy of the name.
And wishing that someone dies illustrates that Trump Cult members are as much reprehensible degenerates as Trump.
Oh STFU. Like you’ve never told anyone to drop dead. You hypocrite.

Someday, for shits, grins and chuckles you really ought to give honesty a try — for the first time in your worthless life.

Then he should have got better legal representation than the parking company attorney he got, and put up a better defense in both cases. Both juries decided what they did based on what was presented to them. And if Trump hadn't continued to say/post what he did between the two trials and during the second one, the amount would almost certainly have been way less than the $83.3M.

And what randos like us post here on political bulletin boards is irrelevant. Tough, innit?

He could have had the worlds best lawyers, it wouldn’t have changed this because all they needed was preponderance of evidence which is an extremely low bar to meet. The judge, on a couple of occasions, apparently intervened on behalf of Carroll

There was no way this was going to end any other way.

Forum List

Back