E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Nope. A temporary loss isn’t the end of the story, Fakey.
Trump is racking up temporary loss after temporary loss.

• 2018 Blue Wave
  • 2020 drubbing by Dark Brandon
  • 2022 Red Puddle
  • $5 million to E. Jean Carroll
  • $83 million to E. Jean Carroll
  • Arrest and mugshot
  • An expected $300 million payment to NY in the Letisha James lawsuit

Trump is racking up temporary loss after temporary loss.

• 2018 Blue Wave
  • 2020 drubbing by Dark Brandon
  • 2022 Red Puddle
  • $5 million to E. Jean Carroll
  • $83 million to E. Jean Carroll
  • Arrest and mugshot
  • An expected $300 million payment to NY in the Letisha James lawsuit
You revel in the petty.

But that’s just you, failed human.

Let's review:

The orange slob is the REAL victim, here.

That's cultism for ya!
Well if I knew I could get almost 100 million dollars and was a women I might just go around looking for some rich guy who would molest or rape me. Or perhaps I would just make up a story decades after the incident happened.

So the 11 million is going to the repair company? How is that justifie? I’m looking online…I can find reputation repair services for as low as 2500 per month. I’m trying to figure out how her reputation was damaged? What reputation? And what it was that trump said that did the damage…if it’s simply his denial…well, that’s not defamation lol, again, she should have expected when she came forward with allegations, that he was going to deny them.
Sorry buddy. Neither you or I was at the trial, and you would kinda have to be there to get every detail. Our constitution defines a court system to make all those judgments, and that's what happened. It doesn't really matter if you completely understand or agree. Quit whining and get over it.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Translation: you have no explanation. Not one of you have given an explanation other than “that’s just the way it is”…

The detail of the trial don’t shed any light on any of the questions I asked. They are pretty much what you all have been saying “it is what it is”

I ask a question, you all resort to ad hominem
No, that's not the translation. You have heard every negative word trump said about that lady. No doubt you have agreed with him. So nobody has to show you SHIT!

But here's an example since you want one.

Don't ask anymore.. I'm sure you watched this and laughed along as trump defamed Carroll. This is why he's paying 83 million.

Chicks without ethics all over our nation are trying today to figure out how they can take some rich guy they once knew to court and walk away as one of the richest people in our nation. I image at least a dozen that once met Trump are busy making up stories today.

The object will be to sue Trump out of his fortune and of course keep the rich, the famous and the politicians who abused Epstein’s underaged girls protected by keeping all the evidence and tapes hidden.
And if they can prove trump raped and defamed them as he did Ms. Carroll, they will deserve every penny of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back