E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

I really hope y'all Trump supporters who have been railing about what you know is an unjust verdict, are contributing to Trump's fundraising efforts.

I'm sure you use your wallets back up your loyal keyboarding. Because Trump deserves your support in the face of all these multi-front, politics-based, unjust use of the justice system. Right? And if not, get on it ASAP.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
"I’m trying to figure out how her reputation was damaged? What reputation? And what it was that trump said that did the damage"

To which I replied you don't know anything about the case. An observation proven by the ignorance of your statement. The answers to your questions are readily available from media sources had you bothered to look for them. Do some homework.

I did look, and all I came up with was, because he denied her claims and called her a liar, it caused damage to her reputation and garnered threats. None of which is his fault. He never asked her to make this allegation, she did that on her own, and when he goes on a rant saying she’s crazy and lying…well, what do you expect when someone out of the blue starts trying to damage you by making allegations?

Like that absurd award of “damages” will ever survive.
donald j pork is the dumbest criminal in history, initially awarded 5million for raping a woman, decided to defame not just his victim but also the judge and the rest law and order system, so the jury fined him with extra 83.3 million, he may bring it down on appeal but not by much, in his NY fraud criminal trial he will have to pay over 200 million, also in the future is his case for defaming and abusing the Georgia election workers, which should also be north of 100 million more, not to mention all his criminal cases against our country, donald pork is toast....
1706383719172.png

And yet you provide no evidence of rape, no evidence that she brought of rape, all you have is “get trump…gotta get trump!!! No matter the cost!!!!”

If she can’t prove rape happened, then this is all on her. SHE was the one who decided to start all of this, not him.
The court has made its decision. You have a problem or evidence that refutes what was presented in court, go to New York and show it. Trump is facing a total of 91 counts, if the "deep state" wanted Trump so badly, he would have died of heart failure after being tapped on the shoulder by a stranger at one of his propaganda rallies.

Trump is a crook. And what you're looking at is the rule of law being applied to the man who screamed about law and order.

Dummy, just because you think evidence is insufficient to find someone liable for rape, doesn't mean you think plaintiff was lying.
She claimed Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape). She testified Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape). Jury found that Trump did not rape her (penis in vagina rape)

For obvious reasons, you don't want to admit the jury found she was lying when she claimed Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape)

Here is the FULL PAGE you don't want to show:

doc-1394900-trump-liable-verd-promo-mediumSquareAt3X.png

Wtf do you think words TRUMP SEXUALLY ABUSED CAROLL mean?
I think those word are completely irrelevant to Ms. Carroll's claim that Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape) and the jury didn't believe her (since saying that she lied upsets you so terribly).

She claimed Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape). She testified Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape). Jury found that Trump did not rape her (penis in vagina rape)

For obvious reasons, you don't want to admit the jury found she was lying when she claimed Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape)

I think those word are completely irrelevant to Ms. Carroll's claim that Trump raped her (penis in vagina rape) and the jury didn't believe her (since saying that she lied upsets you so terribly).
The judge said trump raped her.

donald j pork is the dumbest criminal in history, initially awarded 5million for raping a woman, decided to defame not just his victim but also the judge and the rest law and order system, so the jury fined him with extra 83.3 million, he may bring it down on appeal but not by much, in his NY fraud criminal trial he will have to pay over 200 million, also in the future is his case for defaming and abusing the Georgia election workers, which should also be north of 100 million more, not to mention all his criminal cases against our country, donald pork is toast....
View attachment 893875
That you have no clue at all is abundantly clear.

He wasn’t awarded anything. But your misuse of the language makes it appear like you think he was.

She was awarded money for defamation. The civil jury said “no” to the claim of “rape.”

He didn’t defame her at any time. He denied her false claim.

And neither she nor her poor reputation was damaged in any way.

You have some stiff competition, asshole. But you are one of the dumbest posting members in the history of USMB.

Forum List

Back