E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

LoL... Oh yeah, so you got this retarded idea that all of this is black and white. The fact of the matter is todays generation is just weak and disrespectful. And theirs too many sneaky beta men out there. And too many gold digging whores. They've confused the role of man and woman. They got this all out of balance.

Trying to make more aggressive men out to be rapist is retarded. The actual rapist should be put under the jail. But claiming that it's rape when a man slaps a woman on the butt is retarded.
Here is what IS black and white:

That Trump committed forcible sexual assault is a fact in the public record.

I have run BackAgain off.
4i6Ckte.gif

Humiliating that Shitty Lawyer has made this Saturday just a little brighter. :)
I’m still here, failed human. You couldn’t run off a terrified chicken. You’ve still got no game.

Be real for once. I own you. Eternally.

That’s not even the argument you made…you said “you think he’s above the law”, now you’re changing your argument to “he shouldn’t be prosecuted if grand juries find evidence”

That’s like two completely different things.
No they aren't. I'm afraid this is too complex for you, which is saying a lot since there is very little complexity involved. Go back and read the posts again and if it still eludes your comprehension I can't help you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, it wasn’t. You all still need to look up what preponderance of evidence is. It’s like the lowest burden of proof required to win a case and it doesn’t even require the jury to be convinced he did anything. They just have to think it’s more likely than not that he did it. That’s it.

What evidence did they have that he raped her?
It was proven in court. The burden of proof was met and he was adjudicated as liable for such.

Trump is still a great big loser. The best loser.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Trump is not a ‘victim,’ he alone decided to rape and defame Ms. Carroll.

Trump is solely responsible for the judgements against him; Trump has only himself to blame.

And yet you provide no evidence of rape, no evidence that she brought of rape, all you have is “get trump…gotta get trump!!! No matter the cost!!!!”

If she can’t prove rape happened, then this is all on her. SHE was the one who decided to start all of this, not him.

What was his defamation? What did he say that was defaming?

You kinda have to if you’re trying to make an argument.
You heard what trump has said about the Caroll. So stop asking people to prove every word when you bitches consistently make evidence free claims.

And yet you provide no evidence of rape, no evidence that she brought of rape, all you have is “get trump…gotta get trump!!! No matter the cost!!!!”

If she can’t prove rape happened, then this is all on her. SHE was the one who decided to start all of this, not him.
Because you already lost this argument. Your mommy doesn't work here. Nobody has to go read all the details of the trial and spoonfeed them to you.

No they aren't. I'm afraid this is too complex for you, which is saying a lot since there is very little complexity involved. Go back and read the posts again and if it still eludes your comprehension I can't help you.

I read all I need to, you made a claim, I challenged you on that claim, then you changed the premise of that claim to refute me.

You’re right, it’s not that complex…it’s actually fairly clear, you just don’t like that I was able to see through your deflection.

You heard what trump has said about the Caroll. So stop asking people to prove every word when you bitches consistently make evidence free claims.
It's weak sealioning used to derail the thread.

He always does this, when he has no points he can make.

Suddenly everyone else has to be his personal nanny and tutor.

Because you already lost this argument. Your mommy doesn't work here. Nobody has to go read all the details of the trial and spoonfeed them to you.

Translation: you have no explanation. Not one of you have given an explanation other than “that’s just the way it is”…

The detail of the trial don’t shed any light on any of the questions I asked. They are pretty much what you all have been saying “it is what it is”

I ask a question, you all resort to ad hominem

Forum List

Back