E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

That "creep thing" has been getting men and women laid for 1000 years. The human species will not survive without real men.

And I'm talking about real men. Not ones prance around in a skirt and take up the butt.
Yes. Only “real men” need to grope women unsolicited in order to get laid.

No wonder the right is filled with incels.

I have run BackAgain off.
4i6Ckte.gif

Humiliating that Shitty Lawyer has made this Saturday just a little brighter. :)

It was proven in court. :rolleyes:
No, it wasn’t. You all still need to look up what preponderance of evidence is. It’s like the lowest burden of proof required to win a case and it doesn’t even require the jury to be convinced he did anything. They just have to think it’s more likely than not that he did it. That’s it.

What evidence did they have that he raped her?

Nobody has said what I got wrong, they just say “you’re wrong” and then fail to make any argument.

Nobody has explained to me how it’s trumps fault that her reputation got damaged because SHE made an allegation againsnt him, that he denies.

Nobody has explained what reputation she has that she needs 11 million to repair it.

Nobody has explained why she is entitled to compensation that is 40 times her current total net worth.

Please, I’m all ears. Don’t just say “you’re wrong” and then don’t give reasons as to why.
Nobody has to explain this to you. Trump was found liable for defamation and the court deemed he would pay 5 million. Trump continued to defame this woman and did so even in the court. So the court determined that if 5 million would not shut his moutth, 83 million would.

Of course he did. When he said "progs will stop at nothing to get Trump" the implication is he shouldn't be prosecuted when grand juries find evidentiary cause to indict him for crimes.

That’s not even the argument you made…you said “you think he’s above the law”, now you’re changing your argument to “he shouldn’t be prosecuted if grand juries find evidence”

That’s like two completely different things.

Aaand, no explanation..just “you’re wrong”.
If I’m wrong, please tell us WHAT I got wrong. Just saying it doesn’t mean a thing unless you give some sort of context.
"I’m trying to figure out how her reputation was damaged? What reputation? And what it was that trump said that did the damage"

To which I replied you don't know anything about the case. An observation proven by the ignorance of your statement. The answers to your questions are readily available from media sources had you bothered to look for them. Do some homework.

Yes. Only “real men” need to grope women unsolicited in order to get laid.

No wonder the right is filled with incels.

LoL... Oh yeah, so you got this retarded idea that all of this is black and white. The fact of the matter is todays generation is just weak and disrespectful. And theirs too many sneaky beta men out there. And too many gold digging whores. They've confused the role of man and woman. They got this all out of balance.

Trying to make more aggressive men out to be rapist is retarded. The actual rapist should be put under the jail. But claiming that it's rape when a man slaps a woman on the butt is retarded.

That’s not even the argument you made…you said “you think he’s above the law”, now you’re changing your argument to “he shouldn’t be prosecuted if grand juries find evidence”

That’s like two completely different things.
Haha, those are the same thing.

Your posts are trending toward the bizarre again.

Nobody has to expplain this to you. Trump was found liable for defamation and the court deemed he would pay 5 million. Trump continuued to defame this woman and did so even in the court. So the court determined that if 5 million would not shut his moutth, 83 million would.

What was his defamation? What did he say that was defaming?

Nobody has to expplain this to you

You kinda have to if you’re trying to make an argument.

Forum List

Back