Eagle Scout honor student expelled from school after forgetting gun locked in truck

I rode to high school with a buddy who had his rifles hanging on the gun rack in the back window. Principal even commented on how he liked one of the rifles.

Those were the good ol days. I use to arrive at school with guns in the rack all the time.
And I always carried a buck knife at school.

I love Texas. But the lib insanity is spreading,even here.

In ten years the latinos will own your state.

You are the dying dino dude

so you are saying he should have been above the law that others also had to comply with?

You mean like the compliance shown from the teacher who brought the loaded gun to school and then let it fall into the hands of children? That kind of compliance? What happened to that teacher again, Dullard?

I rode to high school with a buddy who had his rifles hanging on the gun rack in the back window. Principal even commented on how he liked one of the rifles.

Those were the good ol days. I use to arrive at school with guns in the rack all the time.

LOL! In ten years? Have you been to Texas lately?

so you are saying he should have been above the law that others also had to comply with?

You mean like the compliance shown from the teacher who brought the loaded gun to school and then let it fall into the hands of children? That kind of compliance? What happened to that teacher again, Dullard?

So you're saying that if someone else has gotten away with breaking the law, no one else should be held accountable?

Everyone keeps talking about the teacher. Lets be clear, she should have been fired on the spot. But her ability to escape justice does not excuse his mistake.

Also this child will not have a felony conviction on his record. He will get a deferment. Count on it. Either that or the charges will be dropped to something insignificant.

No one here seems to have any faith in our justice system. It does work.

IN 5 minutes it is guaranteed you will type something really fucking stupid.....again.

The principal of this school, who brought a loaded gun to school, then lost it for two weeks, that might be against the law.

Everyone keeps talking about the teacher. Lets be clear, she should have been fired on the spot. But her ability to escape justice does not excuse his mistake.

Also this child will not have a felony conviction on his record. He will get a deferment. Count on it. Either that or the charges will be dropped to something insignificant.

No to mention since he is a juvie his record will be sealed anyway.

Oh, yeah. That makes sense, dude. Out of one side of your mouth you talk about the failure of the "justice system" to work and then out the other, you talk about how it works.
:cuckoo:

Gun laws were designed for the urban kids, not fine upstanding scouts. He was being responsible! All responsible gun owners violated federal gun laws!

Calling his mother to tell her that he forgot the gun could she come and get it, is not against the law.

Possessing a firearm on school grounds is, it doesn't matter how many times you call your fucking mommie. Have you been paying attention at all?

The principal of this school, who brought a loaded gun to school, then lost it for two weeks, that might be against the law.

Why do you keep bringing that up? The law does not excuse bad behavior because someone else did it.

This argument is flawed

Its funny how the same people who trust a juvenile to determine when its appropriate to bring a firearm onto school property don't trust a judge and prosecutor to come up with a reasonable penalty for his infraction.

What the hell does this have to do with liberals, anyway? I went to middle school in a conservative school district in southern Louisiana and students possessing a firearm or ANY weapon on school grounds was strictly forbidden. This included pocket knives.

Oh, yeah. That makes sense, dude. Out of one side of your mouth you talk about the failure of the "justice system" to work and then out the other, you talk about how it works.

Mirandizing a terrorist and this boys situation are slightly different wouldn'tya say?

Its funny how the same folks that whine about current gun laws not being enforced when when current gun laws are enforced.

Why do you keep bringing that up? The law does not excuse bad behavior because someone else did it.

This argument is flawed

Obviously, bad behavior was excused in one case, and responsible behavior was punished in another. What's the reason?

Mirandizing a terrorist and this boys situation are slightly different wouldn'tya say?

What?

You just said above that the teacher skirted justice by getting a slap for an offense twice as bad as the boy of the same caliber violation. Then you said justice works. It's doublespeak of the highest order.

This argument is flawed

Obviously, bad behavior was excused in one case, and responsible behavior was punished in another. What's the reason?

They aren't punishing him for calling his mommie you idiot, they are punishing him for possessing a firearm on school grounds.

If this kid had accidentally crossed the border with even one round of ammunition he'd be getting butt raped in a Mexican prison right now and no one would care. If he accidentally brings a weapon to his place of work in the future, he could be fired and possibly arrested (depending on where he works). This lesson learned experience may be helpful to him later in life.

Last edited:

This argument is flawed

You sound like Obama blaming Bush

Forum List

Back