Eagles owner calls for gun safety legislation

Should the government give private corporations special tax breaks? Especially ones as big and wealthy as Disney? There likely was a time when it made sense that time likely has passed. And if it does when it ends them is that a punishment? If Florida were requiring Disney to pay more then other companies operating in Florida then I would see your point. But that’s not what happened. Disney just has to “pay it’s fair share” now right? Should their opposition to that bill been the catalyst for that? Probably not but ultimately repealing those special privileges is probably the right call. Are you mad that the privleges were revoked or who revoked them?
Disney makes Florida. They are the attraction that brings millions of people to Florida and the reason Floridian pay little taxes. desantis is being a whiny little Ass. He is just like trump. They seek vengeance and retribution on anyone who disagrees with them. There is another person who does that. He is named Poootin. desantis is another dictator wannabe.

Disney makes Florida. They are the attraction that brings millions of people to Florida and the reason Floridian pay little taxes. desantis is being a whiny little Ass. He is just like trump. They seek vengeance and retribution on anyone who disagrees with them. There is another person who does that. He is named Poootin. desantis is another dictator wannabe.
you are the same way jim.....same kind of person.....

Desantis did the same think to Disney. "You disagree with me and I am going to take away a perk. Cause I don't want to hear you opinion if it differs from mine."

desantis is just a miniature trump who is vengeful and psychotic. Evidently freedom of speech applies only if it is the same as MAGA?
It sure is funny watching leftists defend billion-dollar corporations. :auiqs.jpg:

drama queen 2.jpg

For sure Disney attracts lots of tourist who spend lots of money at Disney and the surrounding area. It's you contention that they shouldn't pay the same rate in taxes that other corporations in Florida pay? They should get some special dispensation? Or you're mad because the guy how pointed it out is has an R next to his name?

Cant make a cogent argument so just call whoever you disagree with a racist. Even better if you can label them a racist that doesnt actually say or do racist things but are just playing some silent racist tune that only those who oppose them politically can hear.......
shout racism.jpg

For sure Disney attracts lots of tourist who spend lots of money at Disney and the surrounding area. It's you contention that they shouldn't pay the same rate in taxes that other corporations in Florida pay? They should get some special dispensation? Or you're mad because the guy how pointed it out is has an R next to his name?
I don't even read your rant....MINDLESS MAGA....

Explain why other Democratic countries don't see best the number of mass shooting as the US

Simple...they don't have the NRA or the repub party.
....they don't have the FBI or Progressives looking to disarm their subjects

Forum List

Back